Chapter 2

At night....

"Oh god mummy please. At least let me go for this trip," Amaira whined. "No," her mother replied.

"What the hell mummy, i literally study day and night. I can't even give myself a break on a sunday," she shouted and rushed off to her room.

Her fathet sighed. He walked in her room to see her on the bed, reading her textbook. He sat beside her and took the book away.

"You reallh want to go?" He asked her. She sniffed ane nodded. "Ok, you can go. Pack everything tonight," he told her with a smile.

She squealled in happiness and hugged him. "Thank you papa!" She exclaimed and started packing.

Amaira messaged in the group of friends saying she was coming. Everyone was jovial as it was the first time Amaira could join them in a trip.

Next day...

Kabir, Raj and Vinod were at starbucks buying things for the girls. They werent really close to the others in this group.

There were only about twelve  people. 6 of them, Rocky, Tanya and four other history nerds.

The boys came bacm with the drinks. "Flight number 1234 to Florence, Italy ready for departure," they heard the announcement.

They all entered. "Ok, i have upgraded you all to  buisness class," mr Agarval said. He wad indeed the best teacher.

They got on the plane and it took off to Italy.

9 hours later...

They reached Italy. "Everyone! One bungalow will have six people in!" Mr Agarval said.

Amaira, Anisha, Amira, Vinod, Raj and Kabir rushed in the first bungalow and the other six went to another.

There were only four bedrooms in each bedroom. Raj and Vinod went to the first one and Amira and Anisha went to the second one. The last one was left for Amaira and Kabir.

"Looks like its only me and you cheshmish," Kabir teased. She groaned. "Amira! Anisha! I am gonna kill you both!" Amaira shouted and went to the last bedroom.

The bedroom had two beds, luckiky for Amaira.

It was 10 at night. They had to wake up early the next morning so they all slept...

Another update............*smiles like an idiot cause of how nice i made Mr Agarval*

Hope you all enjoyed it.

Vote

Follow.