Chapter 8

Back in india...

They were all finally back in india. It was the June holidays. Amaira's cousin was getting married in Jaipur so she invited all her friends.

It was the mehendi ceremony today. The bride was getting her mehendi done while the other girls were too. Kabir was walking around in his whote kurta when he saw Amaira standing and taking a photo of her mehendi.

She was looking beautiful in a pink lehenga. And that exposed a lot of her. Her top was sleeveless.

She was looking damn beautiful without her glasses.

After a while...

Kabir was playing with the kids when Amaira walked to him. He was kneeling down so he got a cukk veiw of her waist. "Wah, what a waist," he said. She slapped his head and he stood up.

"Did you call the malhotras?" She asked. "Oh shit," he cursed. "You had one job Kabs. Now hurry up, take my phone and call them," she said.

Her phone was in a pouch which was hanging near her lehenga. He held her waist with his right hand and pulled her to him. She gasped. He took the phone and walked off.

She was left there shocked. He called the Malhotras and they came. Thats when her phone pinged. Her phone didnt have a password so he checked it.

 Her phone didnt have a password so he checked it

Kabir smirked. He walked back to where Amaira was and sat beside her. "Ek ladki ko dheka to aisa laga," he sang.

"What?" She laughed. "Jaise, khilta gulaab," he said. "Kabs mera phone," she asked. He showed her the text. "KABIR!" she shouted and ran after him.

They ran until the end of the whole area. "Give it," she said. "Yaar, who is so cringey," he whined and gave her, her phone.

She took it and went away. He was left there panting. He was already in love with her. And teasing her, was the best.