Chapter 5

Next morning....

It was raining today so they just went to the museum and cane back to the bungalow early. Kabir went to the covered garden where Raj was.

He sat beside him. "Um, i need to talk to you," Kabir said, gulping down his saliva. "Shoot," Raj said.

"Ok, remember i kissed Amaira yesterday. It was weird. Cause i dont have a crush on her. But i dont know why, i want to kiss her again. Its so weird cause i like Tanya and-" "You like who?!" Ran interupted.

"Tanya," he said. "Dude, are you out of your mind. She is a fucking slut who sleeps around like anything," Raj said. "Raj! She is a great girl. Hell better than Amaira for sure," Kabir said.

"How can you even compare her to Amaira. Amaira is beautiful, inteligent, respecrful and so much more. While Tanya, stupid, ugly and a slut. I have no idea what to say to you. Your mind is totally mum," Raj said.

"No! Tanya is the best girl i  have ever met. And you know what, I am going to ask her out," Kabir said.

"Kabir, if you ask her out, you are losing a friend," Raj said looking at Kabir dead in the eye.

"I dont care, i am going to ask her!" Kabir said and stomped off.

Anisha walked in a little shocked. Raj pushed the table beside him in the bout of anger. "Hey, are you ok?" Anisha asked him.

He nodded. She walked to him and caressed his cheek. "What happened, you dont look ok," she said. He sighed and explained everything to her.

"Its ok, he will realise he decision he made was dumb and he will come back. Trust me," anisha said.

Raj smiled. Then he got aware of how close they were. Her lips were inches away from his. He brought his right hand to her waist and pulled her slightly.

Her breathing became shallow. His eyes shut. Her eyes shut. He leaned in. She leaned in. And they kissed.

They pulled out after a while. Anisha back off a little and pulled the strand of hair which was irritating her eye, behind her ear.

She was about to go but he held her hand and pulled her to him. "I like you," he confessed. His eyes held so much passion.

"I need you in my life. As my companion," he said. She smiled. A tear escaped her eye. She hugged him. "I want that too," she said.

They watched a movie together and soom went to sleep.

Meanwhile...

Knock!Knock! Tanya opened the door and she saw Kabir standing outside. "Hey,"she said.

"Hey, so i was thinking. Tomorrow, since we are allowed to go out. I felt like i should take you out," he said.

She smirked. "Sure i would love that," she said. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. However, he did not like it but he still smiled. "Bye hottie," she said.

He bid her goodbye and went back to their bungalow. He saw Amaira reading a book as usual.

"Hey, whay happend to you and Raj?" She asked. "None of your buisness," he snapped. "Ok boomer. I was just asking. Anyways, good night," she said and snoozed....