Chapter 3

Next morning...

All of them were at Ponte Vecchio. They were taking photod while the tuer guide told them about the place.

"Ok guys, lunch time. I will bring you all to a mall. You all can eat whatever you all want. Ones you are done, meet me at the parking lot," Mr Agarval said and theh entered the mall.

The six friends decided to eat sushi. They were sitting infront of the people cooking.

Amaira reached over to Kabir's plate but he slapped her hand away. "No touchy. Its my food," he said.

She laughed. Amira was eating a new type of sushi which she had no idea about. "I heard, they still have the blood inside this sushi," Vinod teased.

Her face changed. It went to shocked. "Shut up yaar, he is just kidding Ami," Anisha said.

Soon enough, they were done eating and everyone went back to the bungalow.

The guys were in their sleeveless shirts and the girls were in a big hoodie with short undies.

"Truth or dare anyone?" Raj asked. They agreed and all of them sat on the couch.

"Ok, I'll go first," Raj said and he spinned the bottle and it landed on Vinod. "Ahh, V. Truth or Dare?" He asked.

"Truth," he said. "Phattu, do you like anyone?" He asked. "Yes," he replied. Amira shivered. Vinod spinned the bottle and it landed on Anisha. "Truth," she said.

"Who is the most good looking guy. Me, Raj or Kabir?" He asked. Anisha thought. "Sorry Ami, but i would have to say Vinod," Anisha said.

Amira was resentful. But she kept a calm smile. "Why did you-" he was cut off by her. "My turn!" She said and spinned the bottle.

It landed on Kabir. "I will take a dare," Kabir said. "Kiss Amaira for a minute," Anisha said and the whole room went silent...