Chapter 14

Important question at the end

A year later....

Kabir and Vinod were at a coffee shop. "V, I think I am ready," kabir said. "For?" Vinod asked. "Marriage," Vinod almost spit his drink out.

"Dude, don't you think it's slightly early?" He asked. "No, I love her. I want to have a family with her," Kabir said.

"Ok, but when?" Vinod asked. "I will figure that out. But now, when you and Raj come to my house. Just suddenly ask me about Marriage ok. And I will act like I am not interested so that she does not get a hint," Kabir said to which Vinod nodded.

At night....

"Baby! Hurry up!" Anisha called. Raj entered their room and lied down beside her. "What?" He asked.

"Look at this," Anisha said, showing him her phone. It was a picture of all the 6 friends at the beach.

"I can't believe you found this pic," Raj said. "I will send it to the group," she said and did it.

Raj told her that they would be going to Kabirs house the next day to which she nodded.

Soon enough, they slept.

Meanwhile....

Kabir was texting Vinod and Raj the plan in their secret group. Amaira lied down ok the bed beside him and hugged him.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Oh, I was on Instagram," he said. "You know I saw you on Whatapp right," she said.

"No, i was on insta. Anyways, i am really tired," he said, put his phone away and hugged her to sleep. She sighed and hugged him back.

Meanwhile...

Amira and Vinod were watching a movie. "Can you put your phone down," she whined.

He sighed and put it away before hugging her. They continued watching the movie. But then, Amira heard light snoring. She looked at Vinod to see he was already asleep. She smiled.

She then offed the TV and stroke his hair. "My big baby " she cooed before sleeping as well.

Hold upppppp!!!

Ok, now as you guys know. I can't stop myself from writing other books.

So, Friends will be coming to an end soon. So, after this would you like me to publish

Love At First Fight

OR

Just Three Words, I Love You

Comment it, as usual. Majority wins.

Byeeeeee