Chapter 12

Next day...

It was Saturday. Amaira thought he was gonna join the zoom call but he didnt. She was saddened. Thats when, her mother openes the door.

"Beta, you have a friend. He said he came here to study with you," her mother said. Kabir walked in and closes the door. Amaira squealed and jumped on him.

"You came," she said. "I did. I wanted to feel you so here i am," he said. "Ok, now we need to study," she said. They sat on her bed. She sat on his lap and leaned her back on his chest while he held her waist.

She started reading the books. After about half an hour, he pulled her closer and brought his right hand to her lose shorts. He caressed her thighs.

She gasped. "T...the fo...formula...o..of.," she stuttered. "Why did you wear so short shorts. You know thats the first place i look at," he whispered.

"Be good, or no kisses," she said. "Aww. Ok," he said. She continued reading. This time even he was studying.

After a while...

Amaira was done studying. But Kabir was still engrossed in the book. She slowly took the book away and sat on his lap. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips.

"Baby, i was reading something," he said. "We are done studying," she said, her lips still touching his.

He smirked and rolled her over and attacked her with kisses. Thats when, her doorknob rattled open but since it was locked, no one came.

Amaira pushed Kabir off her and opened the door. "Yes mama?" She asked. "Your papa and me are gonna buy you more books. What do you need?" Her mother asked.

She told them the books, locked the door and jumped on Kabir again. "My parents are going out," she whispered.

"You know, when we were friends, i never thought you would have been that dominaticing girlfriend," he stated.

She laughed at that and captured his lips again. They were literally making out when Kabir tried to pull her shirt up but she pulled out, breathing heavily.

"Not now baby," she said. "Then when, you made me too worked already," he pouted. "Someother time," she said. He sighed and left her shirt. He looked at the time and was shocked. It was 7 pm.

"I need to go," he said. "So soon?" She asked, sadened. "Its late," he said. She sighed and let him walk away. "Hey! Wheres my kiss?" She asked.

He walked back and kissed her lips  saying i love you and bidding her good bye...