Chapter 18

Few years later...

Kabir, Amaira and their baby girl, Sanjana were at toys r us. They had brought her out on her bday as she really wanted to go.

"Don't you think she is getting a little too many stuff?" Amaira whispered to Kabir. "Nah, besides,  it's her birthday," he said.

They made the payment and went home. When they entered. "Surprise!"  all their friends said.

Everyone had dinner and started mingling around. Amaira, Anisha and Amira were drinking wine while chatting. The kids had gone to sleep in the kids room as they were too tired.

The guys were sober but the girls were wasted. You couldn't blame them, after having kids. They didn't get the time to drink.

"Amaira, I dare you to seduce Kabir," Anisha dared. "Game on," and she walked to her husband. He was at the bar. Kabir smiled looking at her.

She brought her right hand to his shirt and opened two buttons. His smile faded away and it was replaced with a face of lust.

She walked closer to him and stroked his hair with the same hand. When she bit her lip, he could have sworn his heart skip a beat.

He held her waist with his left hand and pulled her to him. She smirked and her hands landed on his shoulder. She brought her face closer and lingered her lips closer to his.

Her lips stroked his lightly but they were still not kissing. He tried to kiss her but she moved back and she felt his cock twitch in his pants.

"Bedroom, after the party," she heard as he left her and went to Vinod.

Amaira went back to the girls. "Now, Anisha, I dare you to make Raj push you to the corner and kiss you," Amira said. Anisha walked to Raj.

"Come on baby, it's getting late," she whispered. "Late for?" he asked. "Late for me. I don't wanna go home and sleep," she said.

He understood and growled silently. "Or-" he cut her off with a deep kiss. She kissed him back. He pushed her to the wall and kissed her.

She pulled out. "Not now, later," she said and let him go before going back to the girls.

"Amira, I dare you to make Vinod suck your neck," Anisha said. Amira walked up to Vinod who was still talking to Kabir.

She pulled him by the collar and lead him to a corner. "Why did you-" he was cut off by a kiss. She kissed him seductively.

He moaned and kissed her back. He pulled out and started kissing her neck. She pulled his hair which lead him to sucking her neck.

Not caring about anything, he butt lifted her and left the house. Soon enough, Anisha and Raj left too.

Amaira was closing the door when Kabir pulled her to him. Now they were both wasted.

He pushed her to the wall and sucked her earlobe. "Fuck," she moaned. "Sanjana," she gasped.

"She is a deep sleeper," he said huskily and that suck led to a lot more.

THE END

Announcement...

As you guys know, I cannot stop myself from uploading. So, as requested I will be uploading love at first fight.

In addition to that. I will be uploading

Just three words, I love you

And a story which I just thought of

She never knew

I will be uploading in a minute.... Baiii