Chapter 15

As usual, majority win so after this story is over. Love At first Fight will be uploaded. But, I might be too eager to upload it so I might just do it anytime.

Next day...

The six friends were at Amaira and Kabirs house. They were laughing and talking.

"Hey, you know one of my friends are getting married," Raj brought up. "Wah, he is pretty young," vinod said.

"I mean,  he should be focusing on his career. What's his age anyway?" Kabir said.

"Twenty seven," Raj said. "Nah, I still don't think marriage is a good option," He said. The girls knew what was going on except Amaira. Amaira was angry.

"How can you say that, maybe he really is in love with that girl," Amaira shot back at Kabir.

"No babe, I don't have a problem with that. But is it that necessary to get married," Kabir said.

Amaira was about to shoot back when Anisha changed the topic. Kabir wanted to hug Amaira cause she was angry but he sustained.

At night....

Amaira was in the room, putting lotion on her arms. Kabir came from behind and wrapped his arms around her. He rested his chin on her shoulder.

She moved his hands away and walked to the bed. "Hey, what happened?" He asked, walking to the bed and lying down beside her.

"Nothing," she said. "Ok," he said and slept. "So you are just gonna go to sleep?" She whined.

"Ya," he said and snoozed off. She groaned and slept as well.

Midnight...

Kabir woke up as he had to use the bathroom. He looked down to see Amaira sleepinh peacefully in his arms. His left hand was extended and her head lay on it.

Her arms around his torso. He tried to move away but she groaned and pulled him closer. He sighed. He really had to go or he would stain the bed.

He just slowly took off her arms from him. She frowned and sniffed in her sleep. Kabir went to the toilet and then was kinda thirsty so he went to the kitchen.

He came back to the room to see Amaira sitting on the bed, on the phone. "Shut up yaar, I know you miss me too," she said.

He frowned at that. Who in the world is she talking to at night? He asked himself. He say beside her and just waited for her to end the call.

"Ok, I need to go now. Bye Amar," she said and cut the phone. "Who were you talking to. And that too so late?" Kabir asked, slightly angry.

"Why, can't I talk to my friends?" She said while lying down. "You can, but why so late," he said again.

"Plus, why to a guy?"he asked again.

"Oh that's cause I am in love with him and I want to marry him," she said.

"Come on, you think that would have been my answer. He is just a friend and he lives in US so the time difference," she said.

Kabir was still taken aback by her previous answer. And now for sure he was angry. Firstly, it was midnight. Secondly, it's not good talking or using your phone this late. Thirdly, she was talking as if he were her boyfriend.

Kabir took the pillow and walked to the door. "Where are you going?"she asked. "The other room so I won't disturb you when you talk to that guy," Kabir said and walked off.

Amaira sighed. She walked to the other room and  entered to see him sleeping. She didn't want to disturb so she went back to their room and slept...

Meanwhile...

"Ahhhh," Anisha and Raj sighed while dropping on the bed. I am sure you know what they would have done. She snuggled closer to him and played with the very little chest hair he had.

"I never knew we would be a thing," she said. "Really?" He asked. "I always had you in my mind and heart. Because I knew, maybe one day we would be together," he said and kissed her forehead.

"I have a question," she asked. "Yeah?" "Did you ever develop feelings for another girl despite being in love with me?" She asked, with her baby voice.

He laughed and started stroking her hair. "Let me answer this question with a question it self...when you love someone more than anything. Would you wait for that person or would you just become desperate and go after someone else?" He said.

She smiled. "So you love me more than anything?" She asked. He nodded. "Are you sure about that?" She asked he nodded. "I had never sacrificed so much time just for someone," he said.

"That's true. And I am sorry I bug you at work every five seconds,"she giggled. He chuckled and soon slept...