Chapter 13

A few years later...

The three couples were in a live in relationship. And they best part is, they lived in the same building and the same floor.

Anisha was in the work out room. When Raj entered. He saw his girlfriend doing killer squats and could not stop himself from pulling her from behind. She gasped.

"God damn baby," he whispered. She smirked and that. "I need to finish another hour," she said. He wanted to work out too so he did it with her.

Meanwhile...

Amira was in the kitchen, making dinner when Vinod just came out of the bedroom from his afternoon nap. He walked to her and hugged her from behind. She switched off the fire and turned around.

"Hey," he said. "Hey, baby. You are squeezing me," she said. He chuckled and loosened his grip. Amira caressed his muscular arms.

"I see you have been lifting a lot of weights baby," she said. "Well, I have," he said, looking at her eyes which were hungrily devouring him.

She continued cooking and they had dinner.

Meanwhile....

Amaira was just done showering. She walked out of the bathroom with only a towel draped around her. Kabir was on the bed.

"Kabir! You should have warned me!" She shouted, turning around. He laughed and stood up. "Hey, it's my room too...and you didn't warn me that you were coming out of the bathroom only in your towel," he said.

"And I am glad you didn't," he whispered. "M...move...a...away.," she stuttered. "Not now for sure," he said, holding her by her waist and pulled her closer.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" He asked, examining her body. She blushed. "Baby, I need to umm. C...cha...change," she said.

"Why," he asked. She gasped when she felt his lips at her earlobe. "I like you naked better," he whispered hotly in her ear. She finally got the strength to push him away.

"Not fair," he whined. "Go now, find a movie to watch. I am coming," she said. He whined. Amaira then accidentally dropped the lotion she was holding.

She bent down, displaying her sexy ass to him. "For fucks sake Amaira. I can't be going out of the room with that in my head," he said. "Get out!" She said, finally realizing what he was referring to.

He laughed and went to the hall. She changed into a singlet (without a bra) and a short shorts. She walked out and sat beside Kabir who was on the couch.

He turned to her and smiled. But it faded away when he saw her shirt. He nipples poking out of her shirt. He went  to the corner of the couch, afraid he might do something.

Amaira saw it. She smirked. She deliberately did it to tease him. "Arrey, why are you so far away?" She said and went closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his torso. He got a full view of her breast.

He gulped. "I need to go to the bathroom," he said and was about to go when she pulled him back and pushed him to the couch. She was now on him.

"I-" he was interrupted."shhhhhh," Amaira said and kissed him which led to a lot more...