Chapter 11

The wedding ceremony was over. They were all back in Mumbai. But now they had their final year exams.

And as you guys know, Amaira was studying so Kabir was really missing her. He kept calling her but she wouldnt pick up.

He gave it a try again and finally she picked up. "Finally, why didnt you pick up my call?" He asked. "Baby, i need to study. Exams are coming soo," she said.

"But that doesnt mean you ignore me completely," he said. "I wasnt ignoring you Kabs, i just was busy. Me and Rocky are studying like anything now," she said.

"You and who?" He asked. "Rocky," she said. "He comes to your house?" He asked. "No, i zoom him," she said.

"Oh, so you have time to zoom him but don't have time to video call me," Kabir said. He was a verh possesive bf. And when it came to Amaira, it was doubled up.

"No baby, its not like that," she said. "Oh really. Well. Then go study ," he said and cut the call.

Amaira sighed. She missed him too. And knowing he was angry made it even worse.

Next day...

It was chemistry. The teacher allowed them to choose partners. Amaira wanted to make it up to Kabir so she walked to him but someone else had akready asked him. And that someone was a girl.

Amaira frowned. Rocky walked up to her and asked her to be his partner. Since he was the last option, she nodded.

She noticed Kabir was having a lot of fun with that girl. Oh he is so gonna get it from her during recess.

Soon, chemistry was over. The six friends met in the canteen table. Kabir knew she was jealous.

Amaira had a blank face so Kabir decided to start a concerstaion. "Guys, today during chemistry it was so fun. The new girl, Luna. God she is so funny," Kabir gushed.

Anisha and Amira smirked. They took a look at Amaira. "Jelly?" Amira whispered in her ear.

Amaira just finished her food and placed the food tray at the area. She was now in the corridor.

Thats when, someone pulled her into a room and pulled her by her waist. It was Kabir, obviously. The room was empty as it was the badminton store room.

Amaira tried getting out of his grip but he pulled her. "Let me go," she said. "Ok fine, but answer this question first. Are you jealous?" He asked.

"No, now let me go," she said. "Are you sure you are not?" He asked. "No, i am not. Now i need to go," she said.

"Can i get a kiss?" He asked. "How about you go get a kiss from that Luna since you are so interested in her," Amaira scoffed.

Kabir laughed and pulled her closer. "Someone is jelly," he teased. She groaned. "Why did you even choose her as your partner when i was in class?" Amaira asked.

"Well, thats cause you ditched me for Rocky for a week," he said. "Baby, I didnt ditch you. I just needed to study. And i knew, if we studied together, you wouldnt even be studying," she said.

"But actually, Luna was actually pretty funny," Kabir teased again. She frowned again. "I was considering to give you a kiss but well, since you find her funny, go kiss her," Amaira said. Pushing him away.

"Maybe i should," he said and was walking to the door when she pushed him to the wall and held his collar. "I will kill you," she said. He smirked and held her waist.

He went for her lips. She kissed him back with equal passion. Their lips said the same thing, i miss you, i love you and you are mine.

"Baby, how about we study together tomorrow," he said. "But through zoom. My parents dont allow guys  cominh to the house," she said. He nodded. And they went back to class.

Meanwhile...

Anisha just came out of the bathroom. She heard aome girls say. "Did you see that picture Raj posted on instagram. God, he was so hot," she heard. Her blood boiled.

She walked to his locker and pulled his ear. "Owww!" He groaned. "Why did you post a shirtless picture of yourself IG?" she asked. "I felt like it," he said when she stopped her assault.

"Now all the girls are drooling i
Over it," she said. "Oh, so missy is jelly?" He asked to which she punched his stomach.

"Fine fine baby, i am sorry," he said. "Now, i will send you my shirtless pictures," he whispered in her ear and she blushed.