Chapter 17

A few weeks later...

Amaira woke up to the feel off someone stroking her hair and ring finger. She opened her eyes and smiled at the sight.

Kabir noticed her eyes open and kissed her lips. She kissed him back and wished him good morning. "I love you," he heard her say. 

"I love you too," Kabir had already got out of bed. He started stretching and flexing. Amaira bit her lip. God he was hot. Very hot.

He noticed her hungry vision in him and decided to crawl back on her.  "Interested aye?" he teased. "Very," she said and kissed him again.

They rolled on bed kissing and they hadn't even realised that it was already 1 in the afternoon.

Amaira jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. Kabir groaned,  he didn't want her to go so early.

She came out in her business attire. "Come on,  today is Saturday," he whined.  "I need to go, these crackheads don't know what they are doing," she said and went to work.

Meanwhile...

Anisha had just woken up. She turned to her left and saw that Raj was still sleeping. She climbed on him and straddled him.

She layed gentle kisses on his nose,  eyes, lips and cheek. That eventually led him to wake up. "Ahh, what a great sight to wake up to," he sighed and she kissed him good morning.

Meanwhile.....

Amira woke up to an empty bed. She sighed. It was her birthday. Didn't the person closest to her remember.

That's when the bedroom door opened. Vinod entered holding a tray of breakfast.

He placed it on her lap and kissed her forehead.  "Happy Birthday beautiful," he said. "Thank you," she blushed.

He fed her breakfast. He had made a plan that they would all go out and they did.

Kabir felt left out as Amaira was at work and the other two couples were having too much pda. He called her as he couldn't take it anymore.

"Baby?" he said. "Jaan, I am extremely busy, I will talk to you when I m home OK. Bye," she said and cut the phone.

Midnight...

Kabir was sitting on the couch. Amaira finally came home. "Amaira, it's so fucking late. Where were you?" he was furious.

"They threw a party, I had to attend it," she said. "You could have at least have the audacity to call me!" he shouted.

"but my phone died," she said. He groaned and walked to the bedroom.

Amaira took a shower and saw her fiance at the balcony. She sighed and walked to him. She stood beside him.

He felt her presence and was about to walk away when she pulled him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey, I am sorry. My phone died and they forced me to go," she said.

He sighed and nodded before hugging her. "I was just tired and I missed him," he said. "Chalo, let's sleep," she said.

Kabir smirked. She lied down on bed and he climbed on her. "What?" she asked. "You said let's sleep," he said. She cringed. "Chee, I said literally sleep baby," she said and he laughed.

They slept...