Chapter 10 Two Down... More to Go

Kai's Pov (show)

Once the rest of us arrived, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Zane was on the ground glitching out every so often, and three of these ninja guys were holding Cole to the ground.

"What in all Ninjago--" I started but stopped once I felt a wave of ice blast past me.

No it definitely wasn't Zane. It was this other guy in an all white suit.

I jumped right before more ice struck my feet. I then sprinted off, heading for the rest of my team.

"Ice Ninja at five o'clock!" I shouted to Lloyd as I ran past him.

"Wait wha-- oh crud," I heard Lloyd say before he started running too.

Jay's Pov (show)

After Nya blasted that girl with water, I raced up to Zane to see what was wrong.

"Zane? Zane, what happened?!" I asked loudly with concern.

Pixal's Pov (You know which one I'm talking about lol)

The reboot was almost complete. I just need to rewire a couple malfunctions and... done.

"Be careful, Zane~" I spoke to him gently this time.

Jay's Pov (show)

I saw Zane's glowing eyes blink a few times before he finally sat up. He held his head as he began looking around. I sighed with relief.

"Good you're okay," I said.

"How long was I out?" he asked.

"Not long, I'm just glad you're alright, buddy-"

"Hey! T-that's our prisoner!" I heard a voice behind me say in protest. I turned to see a freckled face boy in dark blue.

Huh... kind of like me... oh wait...

I jumped out of the way quickly to dodge the guy's lightning. Luckily, Zane dodged too, and we both got into a fighting stance.

"Soooo, this is the other me, right?" I asked Zane and he just nodded. "I got him. You go help the others."

I formed lightning in my hands after Zane left. It was just me and my copy now.

The guy seemed to be surprised by my lightning, so I used this to my advantage.

I charged towards him and blasted lightning. The guy in blue dodged quickly and formed more of his own electricity.

He blasted it my way, but I took out my nunchucks and absorbed the lightning through them. I then released the blast back his way; it finally hit him.

He waited for the shock-

-but nothing happened to him. He gave a look of confusion while I just sighed.

"I guess we're both shock proof then," I realized with a hint of annoyance. My copy continued to stare a me, clearly at a loss for words.

"How did you... how did I-"

"You've never been struck by lightning, have you?" I questioned.

"No! Who has?!" He exclaimed in confusion. I raised my hand with a dull expression, and he grew more alarmed.

"We're the element of lightning, so that means we're shock proof," I explained.

"Really? So is that why it didn't affect either of us?" he asked before I gave a nod.

"Huh, I guess this battle will be pretty boring then," he finished, but I smirked.

"I wouldn't say that," I answered before I used Spinjitzu and charged towards him.