Chapter 11 Criminals in the Shadows

Nya's Pov (movie)

We followed that blue ninja through so many different allies, but we couldn't find any sign of Jay. The one in blue looked around for something, before he took a breath.

"It's no use...their gone...," He spoke with a sad tone. I narrowed my eyes in anger, while I marched over to him.

"No they aren't, because you made the whole story up! You must have taken Jay some where, while we all were distracted! And then you sent us on this wild goose chase to cover your tracks!" I shouted in his face. The guy flipped down his mask, before he gave me a look like I was insane.

"What's wrong with you!? Can't you see I'm genuinely worried for your friend over here!? And how diabolical do you think I am that I would do something like that?!" The guy shouted at my face.

"Hey! Calm down you two!" The guy in red shouted as the rest of the criminals arrived.
"Shouting isn't going to bring your friend back,".

"You should talk, where are you guys keeping Jay!" I shouted in the red one's face.

"Seriously?! We didn't take your friend!" He shouted back. The girl ninja put her hand over the side of her mouth and whispered to the guy in red.

"You're kind of shouting now, Kai," She pointed out.

"Thanks sis, I got it," He replied with irritation.

"Uh, Nya? I don't think it was them," I heard Kai say. I turned his way to see that he was holding a small piece of blue fabric that looked like it would be part of Jay's suit.
"I found it hooked against a nail on the wall," He spoke with a sadden tone. I took the piece of fabric and just stared at it.

"No, Jay can't be...N-no...," I stuttered as I balled my fists, and my eyes welled up with tears. My brother comforted me by giving me a hug, while I quietly cried on his shoulder.

Nya's Pov (show)

I watched as the water ninja cried on the guy in red's shoulder. I wonder if they're siblings just like me and Kai. If their Jay was the one in blue also then does that mean her and their Jay are dating too? Either way they lost a friend today, and I definetly can image how that feels. My friends and I stayed quiet for them. I gazed around at everyone in the alley until I noticed something.

"Guys, where's Cole?" I asked as I now just realized he was not in the alley.

"He was with us just a second ago," Kai said. All of us looked at each other, before we decided to head back to that street again. The other team of ninjas followed too. It was probably because they still didn't trust us to be alone.

Once we arrived back to where we were, there was no sign of Cole anywhere. I was starting to get worried.

"Cole? Cole!" My friends and I called out for him. I looked around and saw a street camera on one of the lamp posts.

"Zane, can you hack into that camera and pull up its fee?" I asked. He walked up to me, while I pointed towards the camera.

"Yes, Pixal can you help me with this one?" Zane asked Pixal. I heard the Secret Ninja Force begin to whisper to eachother.

"I asked him who Pixal was, but he still didn't give me a clear answer," the one in white whispered.

"I think he's just crazy. He always talks to himself," the girl replied. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I guess to people who don't know Zane's situation he would seem alittle crazy.

"Finished, here I can show it to you all now," Zane said, before his eyes glowed brighter. A hologram of the camera's recordings soon appeared infront of him. The other ninja team stared in awe at what he did.