Chapter 23 One's Missing & One's Trouble

Lloyd's Pov (movie)

"So wait, that noodle house waitress went missing?" Nya asked once we arrived back at the base. Kai couldn't take his eyes off the paper, but he managed to nod.

"So Skylor's copy went missing... Do you think that it was her father?" Jay's copy asked.

"Wait, that waitress girl has a copy in your dimension?" Cole questioned with curiosity.

"Yeah, her name is Skylor. And in our dimension, she's the Elemental Master of Amber," Kai's copy explained. I blinked a few times at his words.

"Did I hear you wrong, or did you just say that waitress is another Elemental Master!" Nya nearly screamed.

"In our dimension," Kai's copy corrected.

"Remember, our worlds are hardly alike anymore. We're not sure if your dimension has any other Elemental Masters besides yourselves," Zane's copy replied. All of us grew quiet with this sudden information. Seriously? They have other Elemental Masters in their world? That's crazy! How can it get any weirder than that?

"Oh, and in our dimension, Skylor's father was this bad guy who captured Zane and made us do this whole tournament thing in order to get him back, but it ended up being a ploy to steal all our elemental powers so.... you may want to take a look into him just in case," Jay's copy rambled. Silence swept over us again. I could feel the color draining from my face.

"But... I kind of like Mr. Chen's food. It's quality noodles at a low price," Zane piped in with a sadden tone.

"Okay that's it, we seriously need to have a talk about your world in case we need to know something in the future," I said.

"Agreed...," Kai's copy mentioned before walking over to Kai.

"Does it say anything else on there?" He asked. Kai finally snapped out of his trance and turned over to his copy.

"Yeah, it says that she was last seen with... Garmadon," He read.

"My brother?" Wu asked, finally joining the group.
"What's going on over here? Ever since you all walked in, you seemed to be huddled in a corner,".

"This girl that Garmadon works with, she's missing," Kai explained with a frown. He handed Wu the paper. My uncle soon formed a frown himself as he read over it.

"Uncle... you don't think my dad would do something like this, do you?" I questioned with concern clearly in me. He glanced my way before standing up straight.

"No, Garmadon use to be alot of things, but kidnapping random people was never his style," Wu stated firmly. I relaxed inside abit. I couldn't deal with the thought of my dad doing something evil again. Especially when we have all this other stuff going on.

🎶Jump Up Kick Back, Whip around and Spin!🎶

Everyone turned to me with the new noise in the room. I felt my face grow hot at the sudden realization that it was my phone making that sound.

"Huh, where have I heard that song before?" Jay's copy asked looking completely stumped. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?".

"Lloyd! Where have you been! You and your father were suppose to have dinner with me last night! And then I see that you're on the news! Why is everyone calling you and your friends criminals! Lloyd what's going!!" A heard my mom's voice scream. I slapped a hand over my forehead before groaning. The dinner, I completely forgot!

"Mom, I'm so sorry. Alot of stuff has just been happening, and this new bad guy is trying to cause trouble in Ninjago City. And the guy framed us to look like criminals, so now we can't-- wait, dad didn't come over last night?"

"No, and I don't know why. I'm worried about him, but I'm more worried about you from the fact that everyone thinks you all are criminals! Are you okay?" She asked with worry straining her tone.

"Yeah, and don't believe anything the news says. There's this new bad guy who is framing us. I'm really sorry I haven't called mom. My friends and I are all safe in the base, but I have to go. I promise I'll straighten all this out, and find dad," I stated calmly. I could hear my mom taking a deep breath.

"Okay Lloyd, just... please be careful."

"I will mom," I replied before hanging up the phone. I turn back to everyone to see them still looking at me.

"I take it your mom wasn't happy?" Kai asked; I replied with a nod.

"That's why I haven't answered our mom or dad's calls. They'll definitely not be happy by the end of this," Nya piped in.

"She said that my dad never came over last night for dinner. She doesn't know where he is," I informed grimly.

"Are you sure this isn't Lord Garmadon's doin-- Ow!" Kai's copy cried out. I glanced over to see him glaring at his sister while rubbing his arm. I looked away from them and turned my focus to the floor. A ringing in my ear grew louder and louder as I wondered in fear. Is dad really behind this? Has he gone back to being evil? Thoughts swirled in my head more and more until a voice called out.

"Lloyd,". I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to see Nya beside me.
"You okay?" She asked. I gave a quick nod before letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said as I straightened myself.
"I don't think my dad would do something like this, but I think this does have something to do with him,".

"You got that right," A voice spoke. All of us turned towards the entrance of the base to see two figures standing there.

"Is that..."

"Jay!"

"Cole!"

Kai's copy swiftly held up his hand, before anyone moved.

"Wait, how do we know it's really them this time?" He questioned with suspicion.

"Guys, we're not those clones who robbed the bank, we--".

"THEN HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY ROBBED A BANK!?!?" Jay's copy shouted with a hardened gaze.

"Because we watched the news, motormouth," Cole's copy remarked while giving a dull look in return.

"Huh... yeah that's definitely Cole," Jay admitted before backing down.

Each one of us rushed over to them still in disbelief that it's even them. My friends and I group hugged Jay, while our copies practically dog piled Cole's copy.

"What happened to you guys!?"

"Are you okay!?"

"How did you escape!?"

Question after question we asked them with complete joy and relief.

"Well, we had a little help with escaping," Cole's copy spoke slowly. Both him and Jay started backing away with cautious looks.

"Help? From who?" Nya's copy questioned.

"We'll t-tell you, but yo-ou guys can't freak out, okay?" Jay began to stutter, which can only mean that he was nervous about something.

"We won't freak out. Just tell us already!" Nya exclaimed. Cole held a hand up to his face and turned back towards the base's enterance.

"Stellar," He called out.

"Stellar? Who---YOU!" Nya's copy gasped at a familiar red head who walked into the base. She leaned against the huge door of the enterance with her arms crossed.

"Sup," she said with complete sarcasm.

A/N: Hey guys! Not too many chapters left. We're in the endgame now! Hope you all enjoyed! See yeah next time!😎👍👍