Chapter 15 Disaster at the Restaurant

Skylor's Pov (movie)

I watched from behind the corner of the hallway.

'Who are these guys? And why would they want to talk to Garmadon?' I thought.

Garmadon gave a confused look.

"Well, I've never heard anyone say that before. What can I help you with, fellas?" Garmadon asked.

"You were once the #1 enemy to this city, correct?" The man in the front of the group asked. Garmadon chuckled nervously at his words.

"Enemy is such a strong word. I'd say #1 Most Threatening Villain," Garmadon replied with another chuckle. The grey skinned man simply scoffed.

"Don't be modest. You striked fear into everyone, didn't you?" The man questioned.

"I uh, wouldn't call it fear... annoyance definetly and maybe some anger here and there," Garmadon continued quickly. I noticed a couple of people in the group gave questionable looks towards Garmadon.

'What were these guys expecting from him?' I wondered with a raised eyebrow. The cloaked man then cleared his throat.

"Enough small talk. We came here to give you an offer, Lord Garmadon," The man explained as he and his men then got down on one knee.

"What is happening right now?" Garmadon questioned with a very confused look.

"Lord Garmadon, I humbly ask for your services in helping me get revenge on my enemies. In return, I give you my men, so that you may use them to help you in any way you need for conquest," The man announced. My heart seemed to stop at the guy's words.

'Is he serious?' I questioned in my head. I looked over to Garmadon who was stunned at this proposal. He looked at a loss for words.

"I uh.... don't know what to say...," Garmadon said. He looked like he was thinking about it.

"He wouldn't dare--" I whispered to myself with an angered gaze.

"Sorry gentlemen, but I'll have to decline your offer," Garmadon replied. I raised my eyebrows with what he said. The grey skinned man looked up at Garmadon confused.

"Was my offer not suitable enough? We also have acquired rubies if it's money you--".

"No no, I don't want your money. I just can't do that. I put all that evil stuff behind me," Garmadon continued. The cloaked man grew surprised at his words. He then stood up and his men followed.

"But you're Lord Garmadon! How could you even say that?!" The man asked in shock.

"I know it may sound crazy, but I'm a changed man now. I'm sorry, but I'll have to say no," Garmadon spoke again. The cloaked man's jaw nearly fell open at his words. I was amazed too.

"Wow, his son really did change him," I whispered to myself.

"Uh sir?" Another man said as he came in from the front door.

"What!?" The grey skinned man questioned with abit of anger.

"The ninja, they're coming," The other man replied. The man in the front of the group growled in frustration.

"All of you, head for the back door. Stellar, get your device ready," The man said as the whole group ran past Garmadon and headed out the back door.

Kai's Pov (show)

After the rest of our teams met up with us, we all headed towards the restaurant. I noticed the sign and saw that it was called "Chen's Noodle House".