Chapter 22 One Grave Mistake

Nya's Pov (movie)

I can't believe it. Actual clones of Jay and Cole's copy. The others were right. I don't know whether to be relieved or terrified. I took in a deep breath and stood tall.

"Come guys, we can take them. It's the 2 against 10 of us! Piece of cake," I spoke before dropping into a fighting stance.

"Don't underestimate them, they may be able do more than we know," Lloyd's copy stated as he ready himself.

"Come on, it's just copy's of Cole and Jay. How much damage can they---Oof!" Kai's copy was cut off by a pile of rocks that was slammed into him. My brother's copy was sent flying down the alley.

"Does that answer your question, Kai?" My copy asked before jumping into action. I joined her as the two of us sent gallons of water towards the imposters. Cole's imposter blocked it by uprooting a large piece of concrete. He then sent it flying in our direction. My copy shoved me out of the way; the two of us tumbled to the ground.

"Thanks," I said. Bot of us got up. I noticed the alarming look on my copy's face.

"Don't thank me yet, move!" She shouted, before she pulled me forward. Another large rock nearly missed us from behind. I growled under my breath.

"That's it, he's going down!" I exclaimed before balling my fists.

"Nya, wait!" The other Nya shouted. I ignored her and charged right for Cole's imposter. He smirked crazily, before he charged as well. I saw how he pulled up his arm, and it reminded me of one of the dummies from the training course. So that's what they ment by memorizing the course. I tried my best to remember as I quickened my pace and prepared myself.

Let's see, I think it was over the planks,...dodge the swords, and then... Oh, I got it now! I began to move my body as if I was on the training course. It felt like I was in slow motion, while Cole's imposter approached me inch by inch. I began to spin as I kicked up my leg and aimed it right for him. I smiled wide once I noticed water started to form around me.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing Spinj--".

SPLAT!

In only 5 seconds, my other foot managed to hit the ground below me, which caused my whole body to fall forward and loose the swirling vortex that was starting to form around me. I landed on my face, while Cole's imposter was only a foot away. I felt the pain of the impact rush right through my face as I heard fake Cole uproar into laughter.

"That was the most hilarious thing I ever--".  I glanced up to see Lloyd had slammed into him, which caused both of them to to hit the ground hard.

"Thank you!" I chimed with a smirk.

Lloyd's Pov (show)

Kai, Zane, and I all had Jay's imposter up against the wall. I guess Kai was right, these guys are really just evil clones of our friends, nothing really special at all.

"So I guess that hooded guy, who stole the Realm Crystal, created you guys," Kai stated.

"Bingo, hot head," Jay's imposter replied with a smirk.

"To do what exactly?" Kai continued.

"Why would the hooded figure need money?" Zane questioned.

"Oh he didn't, we tossed that money as soon as we escaped,".

"What!? Then what was the point of robbing the... you...you're just trying to frame Cole and Jay, along with all of us !" Kai exclaimed with the realization.

"Wow nothing gets past you, Kai," Jay's imposter mocked. Kai began to growl in frustration, but I placed a hand infront of him.

"That's why the red head turned the Zanes against us. Manipulating the Zanes, the clones robbing the bank, it's all been planned, so we can look like the bad guys to the people!" I shouted.