Ch-1:Pain

Katie's POV
I woke up with an immense headache and pain coursing through every inch of my body.
I sat up groaning and the events of last night came flashing back to my mind.
~flashback~
*trigger warning*
I open the front door as silently as I can, in order to not wake him up. I open the door and get in. Just as I close the door and take a step forward, my hair is yanked back. He was hiding behind the door. I look at the clock hanging in the kitchen. Am half an hour late. Oh no.
"You wh*re!Where were you, huh?" he growls out.
"I was w-working." Lie. I had a gang meeting with my gang. Yes am in a gang. Not only am I in it, am the leader of it.
"Lies!You were with a boy weren't you! You are such a sl*t! Let me show what you deserve!"With that, he threw me on the ground.
And...And he started to take his pants off.
Fear immediately took over my emotions and all I could mumble was,"Please n-no don't d-do that I will be good p-please I will never be l-late again."  You might think I would be stronger than this being the leader of the most feared Mafia gang in North America but nothing can prepare me for what happens at "home". I feel so vulnerable. My gang spirit abandons me at home.
"You deserve this you b*tch." and with that, he thrusts into me without warning. I yelp in pain, tears streaming down my face.The pain is so unbearable. When he's done, he says,"Clean everything up and go to your room you wh*re." All I can do is nod, tears still streaming down my face and pain coursing through my body.
He takes a beer out of the fridge and goes back to his room.
I slowly get up, clean the downstairs part of the house and walk up to my room. I take three hours, still feeling dirty and the moment I hit my pillow, I am out like a light.
And now, here I am. I look up to see the time on my bedside clock.It's 5am. Seeing as it is Monday, my "father" will already have left for work and as usual, he won't be coming home till Friday. I woke up so early because I have a fight. Yes, I fight. I am an illegal underground fighter,too.Pretty cool,huh.
I go by the name "Black Skull" and am a champion.
Apparently someone challenged me and asked to fight me so he could defeat me. I scoff at the thought. As if.
I quickly pick a long sleeved gym top to cover the bruises from "father" and also the self harm scars along with some pants.
(picture below)

I put on my fake bangs and contacts so no one can recognize me

I put on my fake bangs and contacts so no one can recognize me. Trust me, my "father" has people everywhere.
And then I leave on my bike.
(bike image below)

.

.
.
.
I hope you liked the first chapter! Please leave your views since it's my first story.
You can even follow me on instagram for more writeups!
my instagram: @deeply_in_thought
Meet you in the next chapter ♡