Ch-14:Pleasure

*MATURE MATURE MATURE!!!SMUT AHEAD SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLD WRITING IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ!WARNING!*

Evan leads me to his bedroom, knowing instantly what I am here for.
"Another nightmare, huh?" he asks and I just nod.
I walk into his room before him and the moment he enters and locks the door, he pins me to the wall.
"I was waiting for you. We haven't had pleasure in so long." I just nod as he kisses me. Our tongues fight for dominance and he wins. He explores my mouth as his hands slide under my hoodie.
He kisses me passionately, not the way Daviel forced his mouth onto mine. He clicks my bra open and pulls away to breathe.
"Jump." he whispers in my ear and I do, wrapping my legs around his waist. He picks me up still kissing me and drops me on the bed, breaking the kiss. He takes off his shirt and pants and now he is just in his boxers. I do the same with my hoodie and my shorts. Now I am just in my underwear as Evan already took my bra off. 
He comes down to kiss me but I flip him over.
"I have always been the dominant one. Let me play around." I whisper in his ear seductively and he just nods his head.
I go down to his boxers and a bulge is already noticeable. I don't take it out though.
I barely touch it from outside and Evan clenches his jaw.  I then stroke his member up and down and he moans as he plays with my breasts. Just when I am about to take his member out he flips me over.
"My turn." he whispers, smirking and I just nod. I pull his weight onto me and he falls totally on me, his chest pressed against my breasts and I see his eyes full of just. I smirk.

Evan's POV
I land on her and the feeling of her breasts against me drives me crazy. These one night stands are just nothings to her but I have fallen for her. I raise myself on my right elbow again and I attack her lips. With one hand I mess with her breasts and she moans. Damn she's so sexy. I get up pulling her with myself and I make her sit on my lap. She lays her head on my shoulder and while messing with her breast, my hand wanders down to her core. Finding it, I rub it from the outside. She moans a little so encouraged, I slip my hand into her underwear and and rub her. I then slowly put a finger into her and push it in and out. As she starts moaning even more I add another finger. She starts thrusting into me, so I go faster. She starts panting and just as she is about to cum, I pull my fingers out and kiss her.This kiss is heated and passionate and she kisses me back with the same heat. I put my fingers back in her core while kissing her and she arches her back. I then lay her down on the bed again and I slowly push into her. She's wet and inviting. I thrust into her slowly all the while playing with her breasts and kissing her.
After a while, we both are panting as my thrusts become faster.
"I am gonna cum." I say,  panting heavily.
"Pull out." she says, panting just as heavily.
I pull out and we both ride our climaxes.
But I don't stop. I start fingering her and messing with her breasts and kissing her. She is a moaning mess and then she starts striking my member and pressing my balls.I moan. I grind against her core but not putting it in.
Then after we cum one more time, we stop.
I suck her breasts for a while as she strokes me but then we pull away as we both are done and tired and then we take a bath. Separately.

Katie's POV
After the pleasure I take a bath and slip back into my clothes.
I kiss Evan bye and head back home.
I smile as I drive. I felt good. I felt pleasure. Not the pain Daviel made me feel. I met Evan Jones in a club after my break up with Laymen. He had comforted me then. Not like this, no. He had talked to me and made me feel safe. We decided to meet again after that and one thing led to another.
None of us were looking for a relationship then and I was fine with that. I might seem like a sl*t right now and even desperate but in nightnares like these, all I feel the rest of the day is Daviel's hands all over me and his mouth on me. Only Evan made me forget that for a while and I was grateful for that. And you can still judge me now. I do care but I can't stop you. This is my story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So umm...yeah? That was my first time writing smut I don't know how it is and I know this story just turned super weird but it will make sense, I promise.
😓
Evan is 18 soon to be 19 btw.
Please tell me if you guys liked the smut part?!

Evan Jones