Ch-9:Capo

I reach the gang house and hanging my helmet onto my bike's handle, I head inside.
Jeffrey opens the door and just as he is about to greet me, he sees my capo face on; jaw clenched,no emotion on show, hand in fists and a deadly stare;he shuts up and simply says;
"Basement." I nod at him and head to the basement, AKA, my favourite place or the torture room where we kill and torture people.
You might be thinking that we do it for fun but no we only punish those who deserve it like well, rapists.
There, chained to a chair, is my ex boyfriend.
Laymen.
"You." he looks up at me and I take glee in the way his face loses colour.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" he spats, trying to hide his emotion but I sense the fear in his voice.
I laugh a cold, evil laugh.
"Aw are you scared of your ex girlfriend?" I let out a creepy chuckle. Then I take out my gun.
"I am the Capo of the Black Skulls."
He completely pales and mutters, "How didn't I know." probably to himself but I heard it anyways.
"First you abuse and harass me and now my best friend." I click my tongue.
"Get ready to beg for death, honey."
His eyes widen.
"What do-" he doesn't get to finish as I shoot him on the leg. He lets out a ear piercing scream. Jeez it was only one bullet. Again, God why did you have to give boys such loud voices.
I then get the knife from my boot and step forward, towards him.
"No no please." he begs, tears streaming down his face.
I shake my head and chuckle.
I then stab his hand and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.
Then I call for Hayley.
"Hayley come down here!"
He comes running down and as soon as he sees Laymen, he is about to lunge at him but I stop him.
He stops, still glaring at Laymen.
"Hay I already hurt him enough but since Liliana is your girlfriend I will let you do the honours." he nods and heads towards Laymen as I walk out.
I don't bother with bidding goodbye to everyone. I am still pissed off and I need to let off some steam.
I take out my phone and call Rob, the one who handles all my fights.
"'Sup Kat."
"I need to fight.Now."
"There's a someone today. Come on in. Says he can beat anyone." I scoff and say, "On my way." and cut the call.
I hang up and head to the underground fighting Arena.
Eyan, the guard there, knows me-well my disguised face anyway-pretty well so he lets me in without a word. Yeah I changed into my disguise on the way.
I head in and go to Rob.
"How much." I ask him.
"$10,000. " this guy sure as hell is betting a lot on me.
I nod and wait for my name to be called.
After two boring and pretty quick fights, my name is called.
I put on my red gloves and my mouth guard and head into the circle.
"Today's match, Thunderstrike versus our top champion, Black Skull!" I hear whoops and cheers and then I roll my eyes.
'This guy again.' I think as I remember the last time I won. He looks more muscular now, I will give him that. But I will still win.
I smirk.
"Go!" Right as the referee says that, Thunderstrike dude comes forward with a punch to my side. I block it and twist his arm. He doesn't fall to the ground but he stumbles back. I take my chance and punch him on the jaw. He stumbles back a bit more and one more punch to the face and he falls to the ground. I get on top of him and punch him until he is almost unconscious. Just before he blacks out, I lean closer to his ear and say, "Lights out, hon." And punch him in the face and he blacks out. I get up and the referee announces me the winner. I take my winning money and head back out.
'Today has been one hell of a day.' I think as I head back to their house. Back to them.
.
.
Jeffrey

Laymen

Hayley

Hayley

Sorry for the short chapter!

.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter!

Vote
Comment