Ch-8:Shopping

The next day I woke up to the amazing noise of my alarm clock. Note the sarcasm.
I drag myself out of bed and head into the shower. After taking a cold shower to wake myself up like I always do, I slip into a long sleeved grey sweater and some black sweatpants.
I put on some flip flops and head downstairs for breakfast.
I see the rest of the boys already there.
"Morning." I greet them.
"Good morning." Lucas says.
"Morning." Blake and Cole chime together.
Alex just grumbles something under his breath and Jayden gives me a smile.
I take two pieces of toast, some orange juice and slowly start eating them.
"Small appetite?" Cole asks. I just nod.
After we are all done eating, I finally ask Blake the question I have wanted to ask him since last night.
"Hey Blake?" he looks at me.
"Yes?"
"Can I go swimming?I saw the pool from my balcony it seems real cool."
He just nods.
"Thanks." He nods again.
Then I head to my room to get changed into my swimsuit.
*her swimsuit*

After changing I went to the pool and holy it looked much cooler up close than it did from the balcony

*the pool*

I instantly jump in and do a couple dives till it's late afternoon.
Getting out of the pool, I wrap a towel aroun myself and head inside.
Just as I step onto the first stair, Blake calls my name.
"Katherine." I hate that name.
I turn around and through gritted teeth and say, "Yes?"
"Go get ready and be down here in 20. Lucas,Jayden and Cole will take you to the mall. No argument. Get some supplies and whatever clothes and other stuff you want and I know you are rich apparently but you won't pay for anything, they will. Got it?" He says.
Seeing the superiortiy in his eyes, I just nod and head to my room.
I hate shopping.
I take a quick warm shower and then I put on a light pink coal shoulder full sleeved top along with a leather skirt and some knee length heels and then am ready to go.
* her outfit*