Ch-7:Finding who I am

After we ate we all headed to sleep and bloody hell when Cole showed me my room I was dumbstruck.
The room was a light cream coloured theme and it was big along with a huge bathroom and a walk-in closet.
They have ever since been living in luxury never thinking about you whereas you were the only one who kept thinking about them.
'Until a few years back'
Until a few years back.
After this mini convo with myself, I head to the washroom and take a warm shower.
(bedroom)

(bathroom)

(bathroom)

(walk in closet)

(walk in closet)

When I came out of my shower,  I decided to wander around in the house

When I came out of my shower,  I decided to wander around in the house. I go downstairs and look within the various doors.
Gym. Office. Guest room.
Music Room.
That's the last room on this side and I decide to go in.
Woah. I think as I go in.
This is the best music room I have ever been in.
It even has a piano alongside a mic.
Thinking that no one will come here anyways, I shut the door and sit on the stool by the piano.

The room was olive green and it had various other instruments along with a couple of comfy bean bags.
I close my eyes and put my hands on the piano.
Yes, I can play the piano with my eyes closed.
I decide to play and sing along to 'Lose you to Love me' by Selena Gomez.
*play song here*
After I am done playing and singing, I am greeted by a round of applause.
I look to my right and see my brothers-all except Alex and Blake-clapping. But I swear I see a glint of pride in Blake's eyes.
"Where did you learn to play like that?" Jayden asks.
"Mom."I simply say.
"That was awesome." Lucas praises.
"Thanks." I say and walk out, not wanting to stay in one room with them any longer.
I go into my room and get into bed after locking the door.
Even though I used to sing a bit back there, I haven't played the piano in years.
And playing it made me find who I am.
My mother's pride.Her daughter.
With that, I slept with a smile on my face.
.
.
.
I hope you liked it
Vote
Comment
Share
♡♡