Ch-3:A mission

Katie's POV
I woke up the next day feeling sad.
What do you expect? Your best friends moved to the other side and you are still her.Tsk tsk. Yes I talk to myself don't come at me.
I check my IPhone 11-yes I have an IPhone 11,I bought it from my fighting money-anyway I opened my phone to see a couple messages from Rachel and Hazel. Mostly saying goodbye and what not. I quickly reply to them and take a shower.
By the time I get out of the shower, it's 7:15 am. I just shrug. Why am I not rushing for school? Well because me and my gang have a mission today that is way more important than school. My gang, The Skulls, is the most feared and powerful in all of North America. Sure people know we exist but they don't know who 'we' are.
I change into my outfit.
(picture below)

I ride off on my bike to the gang house that is on the other side of New York

I ride off on my bike to the gang house that is on the other side of New York. It's a long 5-hour journey but by the way am breaking the speed limit and speeding there, I get there at 3.There I go through security.
Man I have missed this place. It's been a while.
(the house《front》)

(the interior)

Our gang house is pretty big because except from the fact that we are the most powerful and feared, we are also huge in number

I go in and shout, "I AM BACK B*TCHES!!"
People come rushing out, cheering but only seven of them topple me over in a group hug.
Daisy,Aridra,Zed,Jed,Kyle,Elijah and Jeff.
"B*TCH YOU ARE BACK!"they all shout in unison.
I laugh and we all get up.
As I finally compose myself, I bring my leader voice back.
"Okay so enough of all that. We all know that we have been getting threats by the third most powerful gang, The Vipers,a lot these days so this has to stop. We are gonna take them down, understood?" everyone nodded.
I assigned people jobs and we went to The Vipers' gang house.
I scan the area and there are around 15 guards at the front entrance.
I instruct Elijah and Aridra to take them out and putting the silencer on their guns, they gracefully do so.
Getting closer to the gang house, we realise that it's actually pretty small.
So the number won't be big either.
It will be around 1000-2000 people at the max whereas ours in our gang house alone goes to over 2000, and we have two more ganghouses. And this is their only one.
We silently get into the house and kill anyone we see. We finally reach the leader's office and I kick the door open.
He tries to hurt us but we all attack him.
I shoot him at the middle of his eyes.
Bullseye baby.
We then scan the house for any valuable things but except money, we find nothing. Splitting the money, we go back to our rides and go back to the gang house just to chill.
Me and my inner circle-that is the seven people and me-go upstairs to our rooms to change.Everyone kind of lives here except me so I keep some clothes here in case of emergencies.
I know we all are gonna be watching movies so I pick out something comfy.
(outfit below)

They know about what happens at 'home' and thankfully, they never question it so my bruises and scars aren't a problem in front of them

They know about what happens at 'home' and thankfully, they never question it so my bruises and scars aren't a problem in front of them. Of course they wanted to kill him when they first found out but then eventually they knew they couldn't help me. You might think why not go the police? My dad knows people in the police and that will only make it worse. So I find comfort where I can.

I walk downstairs and plop down on the Sofa between Daisy and Zed.
We all instantly launch into chatter.
"Hey Katie are you gonna skip tomorrow?" Jeff suddenly asks.
"I don't have a reason to."
"You have to."
"Why?" I ask Jeff, genuinely confused.
He smirks.
"Truth, Dare or drink baby!" he cheers, pulling out shot glasses and wine.
Everyone smirks and looks at me.
I smirk and say,"Well bring it on. Missing another day won't do me any bad."
Everyone cheers and we launch into the game.
*half an hour and A LOT of drinking later.
Everyone is very drunk now.*
"Kyle.Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Who do you think is the hottest girl here?"Jeff asks, a smirk playing on his lips.
He blushes."Katie." We all burst out laughing.
He spins the bottle and it lands on Zed.
"Truth or Dare,Zed."
"Truth." Kyle smirks evilly.
"Who would you make out with here?"
He looks down.
"Katie."
A bunch of "ooohs" is heard.
Then he spins the bottle and it lands on me.
"Truth or Dare,Kate."
"Dare." he smirks.
"I dare you to sing."
Aridra and Daisy cheer and the boys whoop.
"You can drink too, you know." He says, grinning.
I scoff. As if. Everyone knows I never back down from a dare.
So I sing my favourite song, Older by Sasha Sloan.
play song here
"I used to shut my door
while my mother screamed in the kitchen
I'd turn the music up, get high and try not to listen
to every little fight
cause neither one was right
I swear to never be like them
But I was just a kid back then
The older I get
the more that I see
my parents aren't heroes
they are just like me
loving is hard
it don't always work
you just try your best
not to get hurt
I used to be mad
but now I know
sometimes it's better to let someone go
It just hadn't hit me yet
the older I get..."
I open my eyes, not realising I had closed them.
Everyone stares at me in awe.
"You haven't sang in such a long time." Daisy says.
"I know." I smile.
With that we play for a little while longer and then all of us head to bed around 1am.
God am I exhausted.
I quickly change into more comfier clothes because mine reek of alcohol.
(outfit below)

Replaying the fun times with my family here, I go to sleep with a smile on my face

.
.
.
.
Hey!!
am back with another chapter!
I hope you guys like the book so far.
I know this chapter wasn't any eventful but the upcoming chapters will be better I promise.
until next time
bye <3