Ch-11:Nightmare

Cole's POV
I went into her bedroom and checked on her. She was sleeping peacefully with dried tear streaks on her face.
I wish I could comfort my amore (love) but there's nothing I can do. None of us can, really. Ever since mom died I had stopped visiting her because she was in foster care and my brothers would have known. That created a barrier between us. I saw what Martha did to her. She will tell the others when she trusts them.
I sigh and go out of her room and go to sleep. It's hard to sleep knowing she's just across my room and yet I can't hold her in my arms. And for the first time in years since we left that house, I cried. I cried for her. For what she went through. For what Martha did to her. Eventually, I cried myself to sleep.

Katie's POV
*trigger warning*
*nightmare/flashback*
He pushed me against the wall and held me down with his enormous hands. With his other free hand, he held a piece of glass.
"You move, you die. Got it?" He asked and I just silently nodded, tears rapidly streaming down my face. He let go of my mouth and he held my left arm and he started carving words into it. He stopped and when I opened my eyes, he was standing awfully close to the top of the stairs. He had caught me trying to take a bath in the upstairs bathroom and he was furious.
He dragged me from the wall and pulled me to the top of the stairs. I looked at him wide-eyed, but he ignored me and threw me down the stairs.
I sat up in bed, gasping for breath, tears streaming down my face.
The first time I broke my wrist.I grimace at that memory. I look around and am thankful that none of the boys heard my thrashing. Thankfully, I don't scream during these nightmares. Checking the time on my iPhone 11 while also seeing mom's wallpaper on my iPhone 6, I get to know that it is 3:45 am. Knowing I won't be going to sleep anytime soon, I slip into some work out clothes and head downstairs.
*her clothes*

Seeing as no one is up yet, I find a piece of paper and a pen and write them a note

"Going to the gym.-Katie."
With that, I grab my workout bag and head out to the gym. It has been a long night. At least for me.
I head outside to see my bike parked near a Lamborghini outside and I smile.
I get on my bike, put on my helmet and drive to the gym.
Time to let some steam off. I think as I drive, letting the air weave it's way into my hair, feeling free.
Nightmares suck. I think as I pull into the parking lot of the gym and head inside.
Home. I think as I get in and smirk.
Time to be who I really am.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for such a short chapter I will make sure to make the next one longer✨
AND
Thank you so freaking much for 400+ reads! It's honestly insane that ya all are reading this. So thank you! 💖
Hope you liked this update.

Vote
Comment
🎈