Fresh air

(y/n) POV

The sun was shining in through the window illuminating the room and eventually waking me up. My eyes finally open and i rub my knuckles against them gently in attempt to bring the sleep out of me. When i come back to reality and am fully awake I feel something press against my back and on my waist.

I slightly turn and hear a groan behind me and realize Kuroo is sound asleep, hugging me from behind.

My face turns crimson red as i realize this and try to get up slowly detaching myself from his grip not wanting to wake him up. I head downstairs and decide to make breakfast as a thanks to Kuroo.

I've decided I'd make some pancakes and proceed to get everything I need to prepare them. I pull out my phone and headphones, listen to my music dancing and cooking at the same time.

Kuroo's POV

A sweet smell comes to my nose and wakes me up gently. As I open my eyes, the other side of the bed is empty and the smell of food has now filled the room. It smelled like someone was cooking waffles or maybe even pancakes. I pull myself out of bed and go downstairs to see
(y/n) dancing in the kitchen with her headphones on and making breakfast. She looks so cute in my shirt if I could I would give it to her. Argh what am I saying if she sees me staring she'll think I'm some kind of creep. I pull myself out of my thoughts and go up to her.

(y/n) POV

I continue making the pancakes when someone suddenly taps my shoulder, I slightly jump at the action and almost make the pancake batter fall but I manage to catch it in time.

"G-Good morning Kuroo! Sorry I got a little startled."

" Ghnn morning.. I'm sorry I scared you." He says with his husky morning voice to which I blush to. I mean, who wouldn't..

"It's okay, are you hungry?"

"Mhm, it smells good, are you making pancakes?"

"Y-Yeah i wanted to make breakfast to thank you for yesterday." I say not taking my eyes off the pan trying to avoid making eye contact.

"Don't worry, you weren't okay I couldn't just leave you all by yourself."

"Still, y-you didn't have to but thank you. Well then, shall we eat?"

"Yup, I'm starving." He answers sitting down at the table.

Kuroo and I start eating and talking about various subjects.

"By the way, if you don't have anything planned today, do you wanna spend the day together? Since you didn't seem like going back home last night I thought I could help you get out for the day." He asks

"Sure! thanks, i really didn't feel like spending the day at home anyways because I don't want to see my parents. I'll just go back to change my clothes." I answer smiling, happy to spend the day out of my house.

"Alright then, I'll be waiting for you." He says smiling to me.

As we finish breakfast I change into the clothes I wore yesterday and head back to my house to get changed. As I enter the house my parents are eating breakfast in the kitchen and I know I'm probably going to get yelled at for not telling them I spent the night at Kuroo's house but right now, that was the least of my concerns. All I wanted to do was get out and have a good day.

"Hi mom, dad, I'm going to spend the day with Kuroo today I'm just stopping by to change clothes."

"Young lady where do you think you're going, you just spent the night at this 'friend's' house without telling us and you think you can just leave the house again." Says my father in a stentorian voice.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you I spent the night at Kuroo's house. I had no more battery on my phone and I fell asleep." I answer with a low voice.

"Imagine what that boy could have done to you I'm disappointed in you (y/n) I guess I was right, you making friends really is impossible . You just want other things don't you." adds my mother
"N-No it's not like that and I just don't want to be here. I want to go out, now if you will excuse me, someone is waiting for me." I answer before going up to my room and changing into a different outfit.

I take my phone, a small purse "I'll be back before tonight, bye." I say heading out of the house, slamming the door, before my parents can answer me.

As I walk out, Kuroo is already waiting for me in front of my house.

"Wow what happened there, you look pissed." He states pointing out my annoyed behavior as I walk towards him.

"I'm sorry, my parents are being annoying, I'm not even supposed to be out but I don't care I don't want to be home right now."

"Don't need to apologize, I asked you to spend the day with me so it should be my fault."

"It's more of a 'thanks to you' kind of thing since I get to go out and not stay home so thanks again." I say looking up slightly smiling to him.

"So, what do you think about going in town and spending the day there, I heard there's a new cafe we could check out later if you want?" He asks returning the smile I gave him.

"That sounds awesome."

"Let's go then!" He says grinning

~~~~~~~~
song : fresh air - Maasho

hey hey heyy!!

the next chapter will probably be a little longer lol I just know it.

n e wayss hope u like it!!

-maki chan <3