Sick and Tired

(y/n) POV

- time skip to Friday, lunch time-

"Ugh I can't do it anymore, I'm too tired (l/nnnnnnn)." Kuroo says putting his head between his extended arms on his desk.

"C'mon Kuroo at least morning classes are over so we can go eat now." I say to him getting my lunchbox ready.

"Yeah but we still have that Science test this afternoon."

"You say that as if you didn't have the best grade in science.."

"Yeah but it's still a test and I dont wanna do it."

"Maybe but I'm sure you'll do great now get up or I'm eating without you." I say getting up and turning to leave.

"Fine, fine I'm coming." Kuroo answers lazily dragging himself outside the classroom.

Kuroo and I arrive at our spot but the others are already here (as usual).

"Oh! Hi Kuroo, Hi (l/n) chan!" Shibayama says

"Hi guys!" Lev adds

"Hi everyone! I am starving" i say as Kuroo and I sit down next to everyone.

"Kuroo are you uh okay?" Yaku asks

" im fi-" He stops mid sentence to yawn. "-ine, I'm fine, I'm just tired."

"Well you better not fall asleep for practice tonight." Yaku adds.

"Yeah yeah don't worry I'll be awake I'll just rest in cla- never mind we have that stupid science test." He says eating his onigiri in frustration.

"Oh by the way guys, Yaku and I are spending the day in the center of Tokyo tomorrow and we wanted to make it a team hangout day instead! So who's available?" Lev asks

"I'm free tomorrow so I'll come." Nobuyuki starts

"I'll be there!" Shibayama says

"Count me in too!" Yamamoto says raising his hand

"Sure why not." Kenma says blandly

"I'm here too!" I then say

"Same here" Kuro adds

"Alright then everyone is coming!! Ok so let's say 11 am in front of the school." Yaku concludes.

As he says that, the bell rings signaling the end of the lunch break.

"Sounds good to me! Alright see you guys later !" I say waving to them as Kuroo and I leave.

-time skip to Saturday morning-

I get ready to leave the house to go meet the guys at 11am bear the school. I put some music on and plug in my headphones as I start walking.

A few minutes later, I get to the school as all of them are here except for Kuroo which was weird because Kuroo was usually never late.

"Hey guys!" I say waving to them.

"Hey (l/n) chan! Oh you're not with Kuroo?" Yaku asks

"No I thought he was already here but clearly he isn't."

" That's weird he's never late, maybe he's still sleeping or something." Nobuyuki says.

1 message from Kuroo

Kuroo:
Hey (l/n) chan I won't be able to come today, I feel really sick i have a fever and a sore throat. My parents are gone for the day so I'm just gonna stay home alone for the day. Now I know why I felt pretty tired yesterday. Anyways sorry I won't be there today >~< have fun though and say hi to everyone for me.