All through the night

(y/n) POV

The next few days at the training camp pass by quickly. Karasuno caught  up really fast and ended up winning the most matches. The order for the teams that won the most matches were:

Karasuno

Nekoma

Fukurodani

a.n: i loweky forgot the other schools that were at the summer camp but they were kinda irrelevant so shhh

"Alright everyone thank you all for coming to this year's summer training camp, to congratulate you all, the other coaches and I have decided to organize a barbecue party tomorrow!" Coach Ukai says as everyone cheers and claps in happiness.

"So how does it feel like being beaten by the best team ever huh city boys?" A bald boy named Tanaka I think, says looking at us.

"HUUUUUH? COME AND SAY THAT A LITTLE CLOSER NOW" Yamamoto replies aggressively looking back at the hairless boy.

"WHEN WILL YOU TWO EVER STOP" Say Sugawara and Yaku both slapping the two boys on their heads and apologizing to each other.

I can't help but chuckle at this sight as the girls come over to me.

"Hey girls! Hitoka, Kiyoko congratulations on winning the most matches your team really is incredible!!" I say walking towards them.

"Thanks (y/n) chan! Your team was also very impressive and I can't wait until the next match!" Kiyoko says smiling, as Hitoka nods in agreement.

"So tonight is our last night huh" Yukie says her face looking down.

"Yeah you're right..." Hitoka adds, a frown appearing on her face.

"Aww c'mon guyyys its not because tonight is our last night here that its the last time we'll ever see each other right!?" Kaori says swinging her arms across Yukie and Hitoka's shoulder.

"How about we go out to dinner tonight?" Kiyoko says

"Ooooo I'm in!" I say happily

The three other girls look at each other and say "Count us in too!" at the same time as we all laugh and head back to our rooms to get ready.

After all of us get changed and ready, we head out to town as we had made a reservation at a French restaurant a few hours ago.

The girls and I sat at a beautiful table, ate wonderful food and drinks, laughed and talked about many different subjects and it was an amazing last night at the summer camp....

Well, that's what I thought our last night would be like. But no, im the main character of a fanfic and things don't always go as planned.

So instead of the idea I had made in my head for how our last night here would be, when we arrived at the restaurant, some familiar faces poked their heads out of their menus from a nearby table. Yes, one of those familiar faces was (obviously) Kuroo.

Kuroo,Kenma,Yamamoto,Yaku,Daichi,Sugawara,Tanaka,Hinata,Bokuto,Akaashi and Konoha all turned to look at us, well they were actually staring but whatever.

"Hey hey hey look who's here!" Bokuto says

"Oya? What are you girls doing here especially dressed like that." Kuroo says pointing at us wearing dresses for the special occasion, yeah I don't know how I gained enough courage to put a dress on but the girls forced me too and I must admit I kinda like it especially that I coincidentally see Kuroo,what am I saying ok back to the real world (y/n) get your thoughts out of here.

love me for lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें