Friends

-time skip to May-

y/n POV

6 weeks after school had started, today was the day Nekoma was going to have a training match against Karasuno.

I wonder how they are, hopefully they're nice! Kuroo told me they were pretty strong. Their captain and him are sorta friends I think?

"(l/n) c'mon we're gonna be late!" Says Kuroo waving to me from the bus.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I tell him heading to the bus.

I get on the bus and look for a place to sit, I find an empty spot and put my bag down.

"What do you think you're doing?" Asks Kuroo

"Getting on a bus and sitting down?" I answer, confused.

"Wrong, the right answer is supposed to be 'getting on a bus and sitting down next to Kuroo' now get your ass over here and sit down because I didn't say no to Kenma for nothing." He says patting the seat beside him.

"Hey Kenma! Can I sit next to you?" I say smirking and looking directly at Kuroo.

"Sure I don't care." He answers still focusing on his game.

I get up sticking my tongue out to Kuroo and go to sit beside Kenma.

"Oh wow so that's how it is huh I'm gonna start a counter of all the times you're rude to me
(l/n) chan." Says Kuroo eye rolling at me.

"DID KUROO SAN JUST CALL (l/n) SAN 'CHAN' ?" Asks Yamamoto getting up from his seat

"Ooohhh you're right Yamamoto, hm are you guys hiding something from us?" Asks Yaku looking at me with a mischievous smile.

"W-What no, Kuroo is just m-my closest friend." I answer with a slight blush I try to hide miserably.

"Y-Yeah right (l/n) is just a really good friend guys, so I call her 'chan'."

"Riiiight I don't believe it but whatever." Says Yaku. He leans in and whispers in my ear "you guys would look cute together." He says that to me, winks and sits back down. As he says that I can only hide myself and look outside to calm the ever growing blush on my face.

The bus starts and we are now heading to the Miyagi prefecture.

After a long drive, we finally arrive to our destination. We get off the bus and arrive at the gymnasium and are greeted by the whole Karasuno team in front of us.

"Kageyama look they're here, they're here!"

"I'm not blind Hinata."

"I know, I'm just telling you!"

"Yeah but i can see them so you don't have to tell me they're here."

"Yeah well I was just being nice?"

"Well it sounds to me like you think I'm dumb."

"Ehh I never said that?"

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Ye-"