Sweater Weather

Kuroo tells you that he had booked a taxi and you head to the center of Tokyo then arrive near a mall.

(y/n) POV

"I've never been in this area of Tokyo and w-wow it is just so pretty. This place is huge!" I say looking everywhere with a smile on my lips.

"I know right? It's huge here, I've actually never been here either and I only discovered it recently through a friend who said I should go check it out so I thought I'd bring you here since you wanted to spend the day out so we can explore this place together!" He says looking down at me grinning happily.

Together... why did I get so excited the moment he said that word?

"T-thank you Kuroo I appreciate it. Shall we go explore then?" I ask a tinge of red on my cheeks.

"Let's go!" He answers happily.

Kuroo and I walk into the indoor mall looking at the various shops there. From clothing, to shoes, to decoration and even pet stores, there were so many shops to see! We went in a few of them, I mostly wanted to see the clothing shops while Kuroo went to the shoes one.

We then walked into one of the clothing shops and Kuroo saw a sweater he really liked but didn't have enough money to get it and sadly walked out of the shop. And that's when I got an idea.

Hm, what if I got that sweater for him? He did bring me all the way out here and help me. Fuck my pocket money, he's the only real friend Ive ever had. Maybe even more than a friend... ARGH what am I saying, just get him the sweater (y/n) stop saying shit. Even if you like him there's no way he would like you, but he's still a good friend.

"Oh Kuroo wait, I saw a cool sweater in the shop I'd like to buy, I'll be right back wait for me here."

"Oh wait I'll come with y-"

"NO DON'T!" I say a little too loudly.

"Uhhhhh okay?" He answers tilting his head in confusion.

"I uh haha sorry I uh, I-I'll be right back." I answer awkwardly as I head into the store to buy the sweater.

After a few minutes I come back out of the store, the sweater in a bag.

"So can I see the sweater you bought?" Asks Kuroo curiously leaning towards me.

"Nope you will have to wait until later." I say turning away from him.

"Ehhhhh? Whyyyyy it's just a sweater right?"

"Y-yeah but still you have to wait, I'll eventually show you."

"Hm you don't sound convincing at all but whatever" he says looking at me suspiciously.

We continue to walk through the mall for a few hours but then start to get tired.

"Alright i dont know about you but I feel like resting at a cafe with a nice drink right now." Kuroo says taking a break from the bags he was carrying.

"That sounds like a good idea right now." I say looking at him.

"Okay then let's go check out that new cafe I was talking about earlier!" He says smiling to me.