Confessions of a dangerous mind

WARNING this gonna be a long ass chapter, just saying haha
TW (trigger warning):
mentions of bullying, anxiety
bullying

(y/n) POV

"Welp looks like we have our winners." Yukie says getting up.

"You guys played really well, you deserve it!" Yachi says getting her notes together.

"I'm really proud of my team, but both your teams also played really well and don't worry it's only been a day since we got here we have three more days!" I say also getting up to give water bottles and towels to my team. "Alright I'll be right back I gotta go see the winners real quick." I say excusing myself.

"Yeah you mean one specific winner." Kiyoko says smirking.

I stop walking at the comment, turn around blushing and put a finger on my mouth to tell them to stop saying that.. or someone might hear it and we don't want that now do we. I then proceed to walk towards my team.

"Hey guys! I just wanted to say I'm really proud of you all, you played really well congratulations!" I say to them as they all look at me.

"Thanks (l/n) chan!" Lev says

"Yeah did you see how I saved the balls out there!" Shibayama says as he is the Libero of the team.

" Thank you (l/n) chan." Kenma adds.

"Thanks (l/n) chan." Kai says

a.n ( author's note) : hi maki chan talking here, so I just realized Nobuyuki Is actually Kai's first name and I thought this whole time it was his last name. Anyways, just know that Kai is Nobuyuki! Alright back to the story <3

"Yeah we're the best!" Yamamoto says jumping excitedly in the air.

Everyone raises an eyebrow at Kuroo who hasn't said anything yet.

"Uh yeah I- uh thanks." He says looking away rubbing his neck with the towel I gave him as Yaku and Kai facepalm themselves to which I tilt my head in confusion.

"Alright everyone the first day is over" coach Nekomata says coming towards us "You guys did a good job today, now you better keep up the good work for the next three days alright kiddos?" He says his hands on his waist looking at us proudly.

"Yes coach!" We all say bowing.

"Now go get some rest, there is a hot spring you can go to, relax but don't fall asleep because you'll just burn." He adds.

As he says that our team and the others all head to the hotel we will all be spending the night in.

"So I'm guessing you're gonna be sharing the room with the Karasuno managers?" Kuroo asks as we walk towards the hotel.

"Yeah and the Fukurodani managers are joining us too!" I say happily

"Oh! So you met Yukie and Kaori chan!" Bokuto says popping out of literally nowhere with Akaashi holding his hand.

"Yes! They're really nice girls and I'm happy I got to meet them!" I answer looking at Bokuto. "Hey Kenma who are you going to be with?" I ask

"Im gonna be with these idiots because they forced me." Kenma says sighing.

"Same here Kenma." Akaashi says.

"Aw c'mon Akaashhiiii it'll be fun and at least I'll be with you!" Bokuto says clinging to Akaashi's arm.

"Don't worry Bokuto san I wasn't going to go anywhere. I'd rather be with you,Kuroo and Kenma than anyone else even if you guys are.. something else." Akaashi says looking at Bokuto rolling his eyes but then puts a reassuring smile on his lips.