Summer camp

-time skip to July, training camp-

"Alright guys don't forget anything because we're not going to be back for a few days!" I say to the boys as they get their bags ready to put in the bus.

After the bags are all put in the bus, we all take a seat and the bus drives in direction of the training camp.

coach Nekomata told us the schools that were going to be there are in the Fukurōdani Academy group which includes Nekoma High, Shinzen High, and Ubugawa High. After renewing its rivalry with Nekoma, Karasuno High was invited to the last three training camps, although it is not technically part of the Fukurōdani Academy Group.

The way to the training camp was a 3h long drive and I slept for 2 hours.. on Kuroo's shoulder.

you have been pinged in
"Nekoma bitches😼🏐"!

Yaku:

[attachement 1 image sent]

pt2 ❤️
@ (y/n)-(l/n) & @ Kuroobro

Kuroo:
Im not even gonna bother saying anything

Me:
At least I slept comfortably so I don't even care anymore.

Yaku:
Yeah well so did I, for your information Lev is very comfortable.

Lev:
I know I am now go back to sleep or I'll change seats!

Yaku:
Fine but don't you dare change seats..

Nobuyuki:
👀

Shibayama:
👀

Kenma:
👀

Kuroo:
👀

Me:
👀

Yaku:
SHUT UP

After 3h we finally get to our destination, some schools are already here.

"BROKUTOO" Kuroo yells

"HEY HEY HEYY KUROOBRO" answers a black and white haired guy wearing a white yellow and black tracksuit.

"(l/n) this is Bokuto Koutarou, the guy I told you about the other day when I was sick. And Bo' this is (l/n) (y/n)."He says swinging an arm around Bokuto's shoulder.

"Oya? Kuroo you've been talking to me wow I'm touched. And I'm happy I finally get to meet you (l/n) chan!" He leans in to whisper in my ear "He's been talking to me about you." As he says that I try to hide my blush.

"I-It's nice to meet you too Bokuto-san" I say bowing down politely

"Drop the -san you can just call me Bokuto or I feel like we're strangers and we're not anymore because anyone that's a friend of Kuroo is also a friend of mine!"

"Oh o-okay!"

"Anyways Bo' where's Akaashi?"

"He's right behind you talking with Kenma."

"Those two are really just forget about us when we're all together." Kuroo sighs.

"Whenever we're all together, it's like Kenma is Kei's boyfriend and not me,he just ignores me." Bokuto says pouting.