Best friends right?

(y/n) POV

I go back to the gym, to get my things and my bag. Sadly I didn't bring anything for tomorrow or to sleep with, oh well I'll just sleep with my actual tee shirt and jeans, at least they're comfortable well sorta.

As I'm getting my things I hear footsteps approach me so I turn around and see Kuroo.

"Oh hey, did you need anything?" I ask

"H-Hey, nah i just wanted to uh see you." He says looking away.

"I-Oh sure, i can't stay for too long though because I'm not gonna be spending the night with you guys at the hotel."

"Oh, then where are you going?"

"I'm going to spend the night at Kiyoko's house, Hitoka is going there too so we're gonna have a girls night!"

"Ohh the Karasuno managers right? That's nice." An awkward silence then settles in before Kuroo talks again. "Hey you know that thing you said earlier to encourage us? Well i didn't say it earlier but it really meant a lot to me, so thank you."

"O-Oh sure i really meant what I said, I was actually pretty impressed with myself, like I even said that without stuttering ." I say almost embarrassed.

"Yeah I noticed, it looks like you're stuttering less and less these days." Kuroo adds

"I know and I've noticed too, usually I don't stutter when I'm with people I feel comfortable with."

"Well I'm happy you feel comfortable around us."

"Yeah me too, I didn't think it would be possible for me to have a lot of friends or even just friends at all so I'm really happy about it." I say looking down at my notes.

The silence between us comes back and a gust of wind enters the gym which makes me shiver since it's already night time and getting cold.

"Hey are you cold?" Kuroo asks

"Yeah a little bit don't worry it's nothing." I answer him, covering my arms to warm myself up.

"No it's not nothing." As he says that he takes his jacket off and gives it to me. "Here take this, just don't forget it at Shimizu's house."

"Oh so you're assuming I would forget it?" I say raising an eyebrow

"Wha- i never said tha-"

"I'm joking don't worry I won't Kuroo."

"Right, I'll see you tomorrow then, have fun with the Karasuno managers (l/n)."

"See you tomorrow.. Kuroo kun." I say lowering my voice

"Hmm what was that?"

"Nothing."

" I didn't hear what you said can you pleease say it again?" He says leaning towards me

"I didn't say anything you dork!" I say tapping his forehead before leaving the gym. Kuroo smiles to himself but I don't see it.

"Alright I'm ready!" I say joining Kiyoko and Hitoka who were waiting for me.

"Let's gooo!!" Hitoka says excitedly