So Rude

Soon enough, a new week had started and it was now Monday. Kuroo and you were about to join the volleyball team for lunch.

(y/n) POV

"(l/n),hellooo? (lllllll/n)"

"Ugh what now Kuroo."

"Did you know that training starts today?"

"Ok that's it im not listening to you anymore."

"Aw, c'mon I've only said it like twice."

"YOU'VE SAID IT AT LEAST 20 TIMES"

"Fine, fine i won't say it anymore."

"I swear if you say it one more time I will quit being manager."

"Ok i promise i wont say it again."

Kuroo and I get to the roof while the others are already waiting for us.

"Oh! Hey (l/n)-chan!" Lev says waving to me.

I feel my cheeks get a little red at the nickname "chan" since no one uses it which makes me happy.

"Lev! Don't call (l/n)-san "chan" you guys aren't even that close." Yaku says to Lev hitting him behind the head.

"Well you guys will definitely be spending more time with (l/n) since she's joining the team." Says Kuroo before I can speak.

"EHHHHHHHHH" they all say.

"(l/n) will be joining the Nekoma male's volleyball team as our manager!" Says Kuroo with a proud smile.

"HA! TAKE THAT KARASUNO! NOW WE ALSO HAVE A CUTE MANAGER" Yells Yamamoto as if he were actually talking to the Karasuno members. Kai can only sigh and facepalm himself as Yamamoto says that which makes me chuckle.

Lev saying "chan", me being called cute, what is on with this team aaaah okay okay calm down (y/n) drop blushing at EVERY comment.. I mean I don't reallyy mind it so-

"What are you thinking about again hm?" Asks Kuroo tapping my forehead.

"N-Nothing! I'm just really happy to be joining the team." I say smiling to him.

"Well if you weren't happy that would be a shame because you're stuck with us for a while now." He says smirking and winking.

"Wow how fun, I'm gonna be stuck with a bunch of volleyball dorks for the rest of the year." I say sarcastically.

"Wow 'volleyball dorks' so I'm a dork now huh, even though I'm one of the smartest in the class but go on."

"Ugh you get what I mean, dork." I say nudging him, smiling.

The team and I eat and have a good time until the bell rings and we all have to go back to class.

"Okay then see you guys at 4pm for training!" Says Yaku getting ready to leave with Kai.

"Bye guys see you in a few hours!" Adds Lev.

"Bye (l/n)." Says Kenma to me not looking away from his psp.

"B-Bye guys see you later!" I say waving to all of them before I leave with Kuroo.

- time skip -

School ends, Kuroo and I head to the gymnasium to join the others and get ready.

"Alright, while we get ready, you should go talk to coach Nekomata. He seems like a grumpy old man but don't worry he's really nice once you get to know him." Says Kuroo to me.

"O-Ok I'll go talk to him!" I answer before he goes to the locker room.

"H-Hello Nekomata-san I'm-"