The less i know the better

(y/n) POV

The next day I wake up first at 9am and decide to get up to make breakfast for everyone. I go to the kitchen and find some bacon eggs and bread so I decide to cook the bacon and eggs and make toast for the three of us.

The sizzling sound of the bacon eventually wakes Kiyoko and Hitoka up as they lazily drag themselves to the kitchen.

"Morning (y/n)"  Hitoka says yawning and stretching "are you making breakfast?" She adds while sitting down at the table.

"Yes, I hope you guys like bacon and eggs!" I answer still focusing on the bacon.

"That sounds perfect thank you (y/n) chan that's really nice of you." Kiyoko says putting her glasses on and sitting at the table.

"No problem! And to be honest I should be the one thanking you. I never knew what sleepovers were like until yesterday and I'm really happy I got to do it with you guys so thank you." I say putting the food on the table and taking a seat.

" yhouh've neverh had a shleepover befoh?" Hitoka says while eating her piece of toast.

"No I've never had one before because I've never really had friends to do to it with so this is the first time."

"Well I'm happy you had your first sleepover with us (y/n) and both Hitoka and I are very happy we got to know you and I'm glad I invited you, so we can have as many sleepovers as you want!" Kiyoko says smiling fondly to me.

"Thank you so much Kiyoko that means a lot to me!" I answer smiling happily.

We finish breakfast, clean up and I get ready to head to the hotel to meet my team. But Hitoka and Yachi are also getting ready?

"Why are you guys getting ready?" I ask tilting my head

"Well we're not gonna let our friend walk back by herself now are we?" Hitoka says putting her jacket on.

"Wait, you guys are really gonna walk me back?"

"Of course we are (y/n) now that we're friends get ready to have to deal with us." Kiyoko says winking at me.

"Alright let's go then, I wouldn't want to be late or I'll get scolded by coach Nekomata and he looks scary when he's mad." I say putting Kuroo's jacket back on. The girls both share a look when I put the jacket on which I notice but don't say anything and just smile to myself.

After a few minutes of walking we get close to the hotel where the team is already outside waiting for the bus.

"Alright guys, thanks again for yesterday, I really had so much fun and remember-" I say

"Yes yes what was said at the house-" kiyoko starts

"Stays in the house!" hitoka finishes

"Oh before I go, could I have your phone numbers? I'll make a group chat so that we can talk and call from time to time!" I ask them

"Sure no problem!" Kiyoko says giving me her phone number

"Yay group chat!!" Hitoka says jumping and smiling excitedly

"Alright, I'll text you guys when I get home, bye Kiyoko, bye Hitoka!" I say waving to them as I leave joining the team.

"Bye (y/n) chan!" They both say waving back to me.

I walk to the hotel and as I arrive I see a very tired looking Kuroo. So I go towards him and tap him behind the head which wakes him up immediately.