THE NEW KID

Hi, so this is my first fanfiction. But i have shipped Percico like forever, so yeah. Just go easy on me guys and gals, alright?

Nico's POV:

Let's get this over with! 

First day of high school sucks already, oh why? because everyone is ready and going for it and on top of that everyone has friends and family they can rely on. My family? call it more of a drama club.

But that's not even the worst part, the worst part is I am two weeks late. Two freaking weeks late!! because I just moved here (well I did lived here in my childhood but because of the family 'club' drama, me and dad got away and now i am back) AND this is not even the first year, this is the senior year. Whatever at least I have a friend, my only and best 'friend'. Jason. He was my friend since childhood and we did keep in touch while I was away, that is 3 years to be exact. so yeah... "What's up Dead Head" Jay said, well practically yelled in my ear. What is with this guy and nicknames and don't even get me started with the yelling. "Hello to you too Sparkle boy." I said.

"So? excited?" he asked. "Me? Excited? For School? no, not gonna happen in this lifetime. and what is with this question huh?  'you exited'. i mean who the hell is exited for school on a hellish monday morning!"  I said, as we walked towards his car to go to the school I live in woods and he decided to pick me up and he IS ACTUALLY a very good driver as a matter of fact, He drives like crazy as if he is flying (if you know what i mean) but we always end up being unharmed and the rides are always cool.

He gave me a why-do-you-always-have-to-be-like-this look. He didn't say anything though cause no one can win over me in criticism I have that dark talent in my blood I always end up saying something which hurt people, not that i care though. Alright, alright I do care about Jason.

"Sorry bro. It's just everything has been happening too fast lately and i don't feel like talking too." i said. "No worries Nic. I kinda missed this you know. " He said with a reassuring smile. He didn't mind when I didn't gave the smile back. I never smile.

We ended up in school in few minutes.

Everyone was talking about some guy who was good with sports or something(you know someone and something *wink*). I looked at Jay with a confused look and then he explained while we got to school campus.

"There is this kid who popped up last year and was great with sports. and this year in sports team he got the captainship of three school teams and I am in one of them too. The best thing is though, that this school never won any championships and because of this man we won 7 gold medals.He is like the saviour of Good day high and i really like that guy He is fast, accurate, and like a cherry on top he is very kind and sweet." He explained with a smile.

Hmm a saviour? huh? We reached the campus and then in the hallway. Someone yelled at the back "I AM LATE! I AM *opps*" we turned i didn't saw his face, it appears as if he has bumped in someone and then he turned towards us eyes closed shut. he came close to us was just about to say something but tripped his toe and fell dragging me with him. he landed on his back and me on his chest. Goddammit this boy has abs. 

I looked up still on ground. "ouch...." he said in a dragging tone. His voice was sweet and filled with audacity. and then He opened his eyes and my head started to spin.

"Holy Shit! " I said looking in his eyes

Turquoise!fucking turquoise.

He smiled.

 Soo.. What do you think people. I mean not to brag or something. But can his entry be anymore accurate. Don't worry i will be posting everyday. So keep up.

BYE!

Excelsior.