Tigers!

Percy POV:
Jason grinned. "Why do you wanna know Jackson?". "Well let's just say I want to know my roommate better" I said, he fake gasped and I just looked at him all confused "and! sexuality is an isSUe to you, Percy I did not expect this from you!" He shouted.  And then gRiNneD!
Everyone looked at me, obviously it is not. why should I judge any one on their god dam sexuality! I mean I hate when people do that, I mean I am little stupid but even I know it is normal as normal as being straight!
Literally I have no idea why people have to actually explain why do they like certain humans!
Aha I death glared Jason and he was scared for a minute, ooooo he is so gonna pay!
"Oh blondie? Honey sexuality is never my problem but if you won't stop getting in MY pants then I certainly would have to take a stand" I sassed. Wait I per-ssased.
Everyone gasped, and Jason stood there with open jaw and I looked at him, he looked at me, no, no love look. More like 'oh-don't-laugh' look and just like that we both burst out laughing. And I turned to everyone and said "show is over guys Jason was trying to be a jerk so I decided to be the matured jerk" after this I winked at Jason who just, well, laughed harder.
We all turned to the chairman of the sports committee, he was here to pick students for the scholarship for the school and college. I genuinely hope Jason and I are eligible, and I know we are good enough. I just. I... really don't wanna mess this up. Like everyone had dam thing in my life. My mum can't possibly pay and we'll gabe is...
So I need this and chairman will select 6 students regardless to their school. I just.. well I can just hope.
" -this year a lot of schools have showed up and last year's champions the 'Downhill Tigers' " as soon as he spoke their was a huge roar of cheer and a blond guy screamed " We knew we won well we always do always will" and they started to roar and hoot again " Not this time you didn't face us last year" Jason shouted and I smirked at him "So what! you are just Kitty Cats, we roar when you meow kid" blonde guy said, every one ooooed. Uh I have to back Jay up.
Percy think something!
We are the 'Demigods' right?
"Hey Goldilocks!" Everyone looked at me "I guess you missed something, you might be the Tigers but we?" I gave my signature smirk.
"We are 'Demigods',  half-gods when we are on field. You guys are already endangered, you might rule the area but we? We OWN it, so you better watch yourself out their cause I ain't be sorry for kicking your sorry-ass out there" with that everyone gasped and that blonde just looked at me wide eyed and then grinned.

Guess it'll be an interesting match.
"Well let's continue and keep the strength till the field only captains." Chaiman said, When the guy heard captain he and I exchanged look saying 'coinsidence!?I think not'
I shook my head and looked down when I looked back up I saw someone standing between me and Jason. Nico who was grinning at me!
Suddenly red blush appeared on my skin. Ahhha!! I don't blush this god dam black hair boy with cute smile and perfect lips and-Percy ah your gay is showing man.
Ah!
I just let my blush disappear and looked at him again and just gave a small smile, just a smile.
And well we just stood their looking at each other and a part of me was hoping it was the love kinda look.
Then I brought my attention to the chairman cause his voice was burning my ears, uh why do I have to stand so close to the speaker again?
"-we will start the league tomorrow the set list will be with the coaches who will send it to the fellow captions accordingly you all may now get to your rooms" he said and clapped his hands together.
We all started walking back to the rooms, but in the corner on my eye I saw the blonde guy just looking at me, and boy was it creepy.
Interestingly though I also saw Piper dragging Jason somewhere and Jason was all red from blushing I guess, well Piper got what she wanted. Good for her.
I looked at Nico who was walking beside me, having a weird expression on his face.
I wanted to ask what's wrong but then decided against it.
We reached our room.
Nico's POV:
What is that blonde guy's problem, I saw him looking at Percy's ass. Well it is a peice of art to check out, I mean I do that too but why him!?!
We reached at our room and well I saw Percy staring at me, "that was quite something out there Percy" I said, man I genuinely liked the way Percy gave that guy a hard time but I think it just made him more interested.
"That was just me on normal basis" he said grinning ear to ear. "Whatever that was keep it up we need that on the field" I said sitting on my bed "Well I will perform extra good if you did a favour" he said sitting on his bed. "Anything Perce,What?"

"You will cheer for me" he said. Looking nervous? Why was he nervous!
Like I tought to cheer someone else
"Of course I will I mean you are our best player along with jay." I said pointing the obvious.
He looked down and then up with little hurt in his eyes.
"Yeah, no I mean not like a friend but like- uh- um " he stuttered "you know what nevermind forget it" he said and then got up.
He went to the bathroom and changed in sweat pants and shirt, while I was just looking at door wondering what he wanted to say.
He came and switched the light and went towards his bed then suddenly stopped, turned and came near me, he bend over and poked a finger on my nose and said " Good dream Nicky Poo" he grinned and got up, winked at me! And went to his bed, turned and slept,
I say there will tomato red blush and racecar heart beat.
Huh that blonde guy has no chance.
With that sweet thought I went to bed, first time in ages not think about my family.
---Next morning---
Percy's POV:

I got up and looking at the most beautiful thing in the whole world Nico's angelic sleeping figure.
I smiled and went towards the bathroom.
When I saw a letter near my door.
It had my name on it
Ha! What are the odds!
I opened it, it was signed by...

Luke- Captain of Tigers

How is this one!!!!
Exams are killing me..
Excelsior!