Someone we all need...

Next Day.

Percy's POV:

I kissed him on the forehead, he snuggled closer to me. I rested my chin on the end of the bed looking at him, slowly I pushed some hairs off his eyes. "Hey, wake up beautiful." I whispered.

He mumbled something in his sleep, I giggled."You have a very busy school day ahead, gorgeous." I whispered tilting my head to meet his sleepy closed eyes. "I amm sleeepppinnggg" he mumbled. "I know but you have to get up, love." I whispered again. No answer.

I slowly brushed my fingers on his angelic snow white cheek. I leaned closer and whispered in his ear. "I love you."

"I love percy....." he mumbled sleepily and I smiled at my cute boyfriend.

I ones again kept my chin on the bed tilting my head to meet his eyes, "Open your eyes and see who it is Neeky" I whispered, my heart slowly picking up pace.

He slowly opened them and his eyes grew big.

Nico's POV (cause duh!):

What a magnificent sight to wake up to.

I lifted my hand to rub on his cheek. "hmmm" he said closing his eyes leaning on my hand. 

"Morning Mr.Di Angelo" he said opening them, with a huge grin on his face.

"Goooooood morning Mr. Jackson." I cooed

For a moment we both just looked at each other's eyes, I carefully saw all the details of his majestic orbs. They were green, sure. But not the one you see around you, nothing like that. They were like green marbles held by water to mirror the reflection of the daylight falling on them. A streak of royal blue stood out like a stroke of starlight. 

Simply put, they were perfect.

Just like him.

.

.

.

Then it dawned on me.

Where did he came from!?! "Where did you came from." I whisper/yelled

"An ancient invention people still use to see through walls, fortunately your family happens to be one of those people." I sat up slowly, rubbing my head all confused. "A what?"

he giggled and sat beside me, then pointed at something. 

"A window Neeky poo" he said, I just shook my head.

I got up and moved towards my washroom, and then turned on my heels and asked him "Why?"

His smile dropped.

He got up and came in front of me, with serious expression containing worry and hurt. 

What did I do?

"You didn't call last night" he said crossing his arms in front of me. He said it with certainty like he knew it was more than just a call. 

"So you came just because I didn't call you" I asked confused but on the inside I was glad he did.
"It wasn't just the call Nico, you weird out whenever we talk about your family. Whenever we talk about your home, whenever we talk about you." He replied holding my hands in his slowly brushing them.
I smiled and said "That's because there nothing to tell,"
He placed his hand on my cheek "Nico I can see the unshed tears in those beautiful eyes of yours, there is something that is taking bit by bit from your soul. Something that has been a stake in the heart for too long. What is it?"
He said looking in my eyes.
How can he-?
Wha-?
I watched him my mouth slightly open,
I inhaled and said the only thing that came in my mind
"It's not a stabbed wound you can protect me from. It's a million little paper cuts everyday"
He sadly smiled and kissed me on my forehead. A jesture that made the tear I was suppressing slide slowly down my cheek.
"Then you need to heal"
He wispred against it.
And that's when I gave up all my modesty to hide and hugged him tight,
Close to him that day I cried.
I who was losing all hope in my family line, just found one of mine.
He was there when no one was, he heard the cries no one had, so I did it. I told him scars that my life had caused.
Yeeepp next chapter is mental breakdown and I know I should have updated tomorrow but family happened anyways I swear I will update tomorrow two chapters
EXCELSIOR!