Dear Diary

Nico's POV:

Dear Diary,

I don't know what, or why but I feel free around him and That is something so new for me, he is always smiling at everyone, laughing on his own mistakes but some part of me says that the dance I saw that day has some greater meaning to it.

Like a mystery waiting to be solved. A story untold. I want to solve it, I want to unravel the mystery.

What possibly can make a guy so optimistic like Percy, sad? something big for sure. Something old perhaps? He was mumbling 'Stop' in his sleep, what was that about? Whatever. One thing is for sure, Percy Jackson makes me smile and happy, and I .. I ... really, really like him. 

Nothing wrong in it right? Yeah so what I like Percy .

I like him, a lot. His smile, makes my day. His laugh, makes my heart swell.

His eyes are true magic and he wants me to live one more day. One more minute, he makes it seem that it will be alright, in this filthy world I want to stay.

For the first time I want to...wait...to ..feel.

His breath on my skin, like when he whispered in my ears. 

I want to witness his stupidity, I want to believe, give life a final chance. I felt so good, like someone actually wanted me, someone who did not treat me like a mistake, a problem, waiting to be solved. Who was happy with my company not questioning because of it.

I wanted to breath one more time,

live one more day,

stay one more night,

For Percy stupid Jackson.

-------

I laughed at the last line then closed my diary and kept it deep in my bag.

I went down to take dinner, when I reached I opened the door slowly to revel teenagers eating.

I went towards the buffay and threw some spaghetti in my plate, I turned on my heels and scanned the area around me, every table was filled. Then I spotted Jason, he waved and I went toward him. He was sitting with a lot of people but It looked like there was space for two.

I sat beside Jason and introduced me "Guys and gals meet the newbie Nico!" he said. "Hey everyone." I nervously waved. "Hey" everyone greeted. then they started saying their names. "Leo stunning Valdez", "Piper" I smiled at them "Frank" I knew him, "You know me big brother" grinned hazel "yeah sisy", "Annabeth" the blond girl said, right! Percy's fix up from Hazel better keep an eye on her, but I don't even know he is gay or bi or gender-fluid or whatever? *sigh*

"And you already know me Nic" Jason said, i nodded. 

"Hey don't forget Persassy" I turned when a guy sat right beside me, Percy grinned and raised his hand, "That's me" he turned his head towards me and winked. Okay! blood, rush of blooood!!!!

"So nico let's play a game to get to know you more" Leo said,

"Sure" I said looking nervously at my food. "Alrigty first question of 13, um, who do you live with" he said pointing his fork on me.

"There you proved that you are an idiot, he is hazel's brother so he lives with his parents, and hazel"the Annabeth said, well she IS smart. "Yeah" I said "Okay so what are your interests?" Piper said or asked.

"Um, songs, books, I guess" I said "Sports?" Percy asked "Football maybe"

he smirked "Great"

"football? that's a good sport" Annabeth said.

"football? wasn't that soccer" Leo pointed

"football? Percy is captain" Jason said

"Hotel? Trivago" Percy said grinning. We all burst out laughing.

Percy's POV:

AWWWW he has a giggle laugh!! he giggles!! great work Percy!

Mission make Nick smile is on it's peek,

"People Pay attention!" principal said

"All captains are asked to be in front of the reception in 10 mins" I looked over Jason he nodded, and I got the message. He and I were like bros, I say one word on the field and he knows what I mean. 

We finished and got up I saw Nico smiling towards me, but like in a trace, I wonder what he was thinking? But if we are wondering then let's wonder  if he is gay or anything of my interest.

Wait Jason knows him!

Jason wait!

JAsoN wait!!

aaa you have to scream in reality not in the brain you slinthhead.

Oh yeah right,

"Jason" I screamed he turned and I ran to catch up with him. 

"Yep perce?" He asked cocking an eyebrow. "Um so Nico? he is a flower man or more like a cologne man?" I asked. His eyes sparkled and he grinned.

GOD SCHOOL IS KILLLLLLING ME GUYS!!!

exams in few day!!! so maybe I'll be late to post.

Excelsior!