Nick name and woahhh a diary!?!

*TIME SKIP TO THE HOTEL*

Nico's POV:

We entered our room it was simple, two beds, two closets and well it turns out percy really didn't saw the closet.

Cause right now I am looking at his perfect figure and he is throwing clothes all over his bed. Taking out everything.

"You know there is a closet" I said teasing him.

"Me and closets never get along so get ready for some mess" I smiled at him, I love the way his eyes sparkle at my smile. And the way he always sighs whenever he makes me smile, like he has achieved his goal for the day. We just stood there, just staring at each, then he smiled and turned on his heels and continued with his work of making a mess of everything. But before he turned I got a glimpse of the part of his face I genuinely loved the most. Those little wrinkles he gets only when he smiles, a real smile, They are as if preserved only for special moments of joy, they complement his jaw line perfectly. Like someone sat down and paid extra attention to carve out the perfect features for him. 

I got to unpacking my things and unlike him I kept everything in the closet. Then I saw him picking everything from the bed and stuffing them altogether in his closet. And just like that everything was in the closet and the bed just looked like someone had a great nap there."Well that is one way to do it" I said picking up my stuff from my bag, "Nah that is the cool way to do it" he said winking, which, ahem ahem. Made me blush! AGAIN! how many times in the hades is this guy gonna make me blush!

"Aw nico you are adorable" he said grinning. "Whatever Jackson let's head out before we are late for dinner"  I said trying desperately to change the subject. He made a pout and looked offended. And god's can I just say he is P.E.R.F.E.C.T . his pout made his pink plump lips stand out and I had to give everything I had, to control myself not to grab his face and smash our lips together. 

"What" I asked. "I thought we made progress from Perseus to Percy to Perce and now we are back being formal to Jackson!? not fair neeky poo, not at all fair." he said eyeing at me with one arched eyebrow, folding his muscular arms on his chest. "Dramatic now aren't we?"  as soon I said that. He had his mischievous smile on his face and his eyes started to sparkle. He walked towards me and stood right in front of me. He lifted his finger and placed it on my chest "You did not notice my new nick name for you" He said, wait I did not!?! What did he call me, HOW DID I NOT HEAR IT??!? god this boy will be the death of me!

He came closer, I backed up.

More close. Now my legs were touching the bed frame, he leaned in looked deep in my eyes and I well, I was having trouble figuring out which was more kissable his eyes or his lips, he leaned closer to my ears and whispered "Neeky poo" I with a speed of lightning turned tomato red. But I turned the traffic red when his lips brushed my cheek. Oh my. I am dead. Oh kisss mee alreadyyy!!!

I let out the breath I was holding, he leaned back and winked at me, AH! "See you downstairs Neeky poo"

AHHHH he is not getting away with it! "Hey! percy wait, Jackson wait" I yelled as he ran out of the room. 

I looked down and brushed my fingers where his lips had brushed, It felt soo good, god what was this feeling?

It was as if my face was on fire but there was racing of butterflies in my stomach. As if  my body was in the biggest blissful moment of my life and inner me was just yelling for more. I suddenly felt his absence like I never wanted him to go, just stay with me, around him I wasn't afraid of anything, I can be me. I have never felt so alive and so important.

But he is not getting away with the nickname but I would be lying if I said I did not like it coming out of his mouth. I went to my bag and took out one thing no one will hope I would ever own, one thing that held all my dark moments, all secrets, all anxieties. All swarrowas. After so long some thing great was gonna add in it. 

My Diary.

Woah nicky poo has a diary *doughes a knife from nico* sorry nico I know only aquaman can call you that *dogues riptide*

Sorry for late updates but exams and family and life is literally the death of me. Honestly I am very stressed right now and you might or might not see it in chapters, depending on who is the last person I talked to.  

Excelsior.