New Discovery

Nico's POV:

He smiled.

I got up an and brushed my pants, just so i don't have to look at is perfect tan skin. The kid instead of getting up stood there looking at me and then slowly got up. Everyone around us were staring, some were grinning, and some were whispering. Then I looked up, 'cause he was a foot taller than me. He had a neutral expression on him then out of nowhere he burst out laughing.      "O-oh s-sor-ry " he said between the laugh. His laugh was soothing, you know that laugh which makes you laugh too? yeah that one. He then stopped when some one yelled "Perseus Jackson!"

He stopped and kinda said to himself "Oh! Bummer! I am late" he then met my eyes and then grinned and ran away.

"You know He is the kid I was talking about" Jason whispered in my ears.  and i just stood there and let that information sink in. 

So, basically he is the 'accurate', 'fast', 'the one because of who the school won 7 medals' boy who also bumped and tripped three times landing on his but and then laughing over his own mistake kid. Gosh what a guy! That thought gave me a light laugh. 

"OH MY GOD!" Jason said having a shock expression on him staring at me. "What?" 

"You laughed douchebag! That's what, I mean I rarely see you smile much less a laugh, and it took five minutes for Percy to get that outta you... Well guess I just discovered his new talent" I frowned at that thought, but pushed it away. "Stop it jay, just tell me where this-" I stopped to look at my timetable "-math class is" 

I entered class and then the teacher introduced me. And I sat in the back. The class went by and the next two also flew away. At lunch Jason called me towards him but I refused I like to sit alone so I just sat at the last tabel. "You the new kid huh?" a boy behind me said. I turned "Look at his eyes Octavian" a girl behind him said "You like it Rachel? guess he can be our entertainment toy huh? " the blond boy with purple shirt said eyeing on me. "Lemme guess. You are the bully bastards of this place huh?" I said standing up crossing  my arms. "kid got some tease huh? I can loosen that up." He said. But before he can make his move I punched him but his gang caught him and then they all came towards me. Next thing i know i was on the ground getting hit by a bunch of bastards. Then Jason hoped in the picture with his friends and sorted the situation out.  I got up and a little tingling pain filed my legs, hands and face. 

"Hey you okay?" Jason asked. "I am fine." 

"Yeah right." he said with a worrying lookin his eyes. "I am fine Jay, Belive me when i say i have been through worse, i just need some fresh air. I turned and walked out in the open before Jason can stop me.

I was just walking. Then anger shock in me. Why do schools always have to have bullies huh? Can people just be with themselves and not poke others. I started kicking the ground furiously, then a football landed on my feet.

"The air is no fun, try the ball it's better. " I heard a sweet yet salty voice say and then I saw him 

Percy.

Percy's POV:  (FINALLY)

There he was kicking the grass, the cute little chocolate-eyed boy. Yet something tells me he doesn't like to be called that.

So guys what do you think should I continue writing or not?

Always open for suggestions and conversations thanks 

Bye!

Excelsior!