Tears.....

Nico's POV:

let the torture start.

*sigh* I opened the door to my house, and got in, mom was in the kitchen and dad was near the contour talking to her, before I could say 'I am home' I overheard their conversation,  

"Huh I don't know what is wrong with him, can it be a disease?" dad said

"No it is a choice or a phase, I knew this would happen if we kept letting him have his free time, god knows what he does." Mom said.

"You know what maybe it is the teen thing, I don't know what kids these days think of themselves. Liking a guy for a guy is not normal, should we do something about this?"

"No, maybe he will get in his senses, nevertheless he will turn 17 next year maybe his mind start to work in a normal pace and we will be able to take him to family reunion that time of the year." Mom said, that is when I realised that my eyes were getting a bit sore, Tears....

"Yeah maybe..." dad trailed off, then they started talking about something else. 

I went in my room quietly, then made the sound with door kinda telling them I am home, some tears fell, I didn't expect them to understand me but at least respect me with who I am, well contrary on a popular belief it is sooo not a choice. If it was then screw the world, I am what I am. But still in somewhere of my heart I want at least my parents to support me, right?

huh whatever I am kinda used to this but whenever this happens I start to question every decision I ever made. *sigh* whatever.

"Dinner is ready kids"

I go down and sit on the dinning Hazel comes down and sits on her side, "Where were you hazel?" Dad asked, "Frank, we went on a date, It was am-a-zing!---" she started babbling and I smiled at her excitement, If it would be just this easy to tell them if I had a boyfriend....*sigh*Percy....... Ohk what! Nico your crus-I mean gay is showing..  

"What is it Nico? You look frustrated." Mom says "I just-you know what nothing" I murmured they won't understand, never will, how do people talk to their parents so freely huh? I get that you love them but I think they can never get what is with us, I mean think about it, we can never consider them our best friend after  all, the problems that they faced in their teenage was atleast 15 years  ago, things change people! and our problems may not be physically exhausting but mentally they are hell frustrating.

"You know Nico, Hazel was telling us that there are some really great girls in your school you know if you want she might help you with them." Mom said. HAZEL!! *angry nico on Hazel 2.0*

"Yeah..." Hazel said, gods fuck it! even she thinks that It is phase! can my family be anymore helpful.  

"Mom, dad, Hazel I am into boys, when will all of you get it!" I said ,ok whom am I kidding, I yelled but can you blame me?

"Whatever Nico, ge over the fact that it is not normal and get yourself a girl and be a man" Hazel snapped at me."Oh yeah hazel guess what I can't cause liking a man is not a choice and doesn't mean that you are less of of a man, that's how world works you all! and you know what deal with it!" I screamed and ran to my room with throbbing pain in head because of all the sudden emotions, I locked the door and jumped to my bed and pulled up the blankets with my headphones on, I accidently clicked on believer, *sigh* it reminded me of percy's dance. Which to my suprise kind of soothed me. I closed my eyes and fell in the visions of a beautiful shirtless man dancing. 

-----time skip to the day of trip------

I have sooooo many ideas for this boook!!!!! Just keep up k?

love you excelsior!