I have no seat-- Oh, uh nevermind.

------Day of trip------

Nico's POV:

Finally I am done packing and on my way to the bus... I am LATE!

I run towards the bus stop, I practically jump in the bus then I notice that all seats are filled, "Great" I mumbled.
"I told you this seat is taken" I hear someone say, the voice I won't forget, 

Percy.
I went towards the voice which was at the back of the bus.

"But green eyes I don't think who ever the seat is for, is coming" said one of the girls.
"Yes it is almost time to leave." Said the other. "So rather than sitting alone you can join us" NOOOOO!
Wait who is he saving the seat for?
"There he is!" Percy said getting up.
"Caref-" before I could complete he bumped his head with the storage unit. stupid clumsy beautiful lil. idiot. "Ouch!" He cried, before anybody can reach to him he jumped out of his seat and cought my hand and dragged me in the last with him. "The new kid, oh come on Jackson!" Said the girl from the shop. But before anyone could say anything I gave her my death glare 2.0 and what a surprise it worked again. She stepped back with wide eyes, "Hey!" A boy from behind said and then the girl tripped and fell with the boy's coffee, I suppose, on the crotch of her pants. "Hahahaha" people burst out laughing and I grinned.
But guess who helped her up.
"Thanks Percy" she said getting up. "No problem, just stay away from me next time?" He said. "Yeah whatever" she said, flipping her hair back she went away, "Sorry for that leo." Percy said turning to the boy whose coffee was spilled "Well it isn't my problem, I mean you have to tolerate a Valdez without coffee, team captain." he said with a smirk. "Can't be worse than me without coke" percy said with a wink. THAT WINK IS FOR ME! ahem ahem uh that was possessive nico. Ya think?!

"I didn't knew you have a death stare Nico." he said sitting on the window seat. "And I didn't knew you have saved seat gentlemen" he gave me a frown. "Saved seat? what saved seat? oh! this, no not for you I just said that so the girls would stay away you can sit tho." I gave him a confused yet irritated look, "Why would I save seat for for you anyways?" he said and then looked out of the window. "Well if this for someone else then I'll go" I said irritatedly and got up. "SEEEE! I GOT YOU" he said bursting in laughter. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him "It couldn't be for anyone else Neeks" he whispered in my ear. My skin started to tingle under his breath, we stayed like that, none of us wanting to move, I tilted my head to meet his eyes. "You know Nico" He whispered and my heartbeat picked up pace "You are very-" but obviously some one interrupted.

"Children pay attention, the first game will be in evening, so ones we go there all the team members are advised to relax, now here are the brochure of your rooms." he said passing out the paper. I passed one to percy who seem to not care about it and pass to the kid in frount of him.

I started to read,

hmm...two separate bed, sounds good

two closets, awesome. And with next line my cheeks turned red 

One bathroom,

 gre- wait what, I have to share!!?! WITH HIM!!?!

Holy god save me

HEY GUYS AND GALS SORRY FOR NOT POSTING 

FAMILY DRAMA.

BIG NEWS PEOPLE

I CAME OUT TO MY FRIENDS ABOUT BEING BI!!!!

YAY FOR ME!!!!

EXCELSIOR!