Twist...

One week Later.......

"go in!" Percy said.

"Push it, harder" Nico yelled,

"Ahh!"

"towards the right, good!" Nico said

"Oh yeah." percy let out.

"And we are done," Nico called after putting all the books in Percy's new cupboard, then Percy paused. And started laughing,

"What?" Nico said looking confused. "That was the weirdest convo of my life" Percy said in between his laugh.

Then Nico's eyes got wide then they both were laughing.

"Well Perseus Jackson I have to take a leave, Because my parents will sure start to worry,"  Nico said while staring at percy, he wanted to stay. He wanted to hear his heart beat which said he is alive, he wanted to hear his laugh which said that he has happy, or wanted stay just for him. Everything about this boy was driving Nico crazy, but he knew better. 

His parents, his family. 

He has be at his house,

Nico never called his house his home, because he never felt like it. But he knew he had to return.

"Well how is everything at your house?" Percy asked as he sat on his bed staring at Nico, he was worried of the way Nico always got silent whenever they talked about his house or family. He wanted make him feel how Nico made him feel, Special and Worthy.

"As usual, normal" Nico said sitting beside Percy, 

"You sure?" Percy asked,

"Positive" Nico said looking at percy, who frowned his eyes.

"Well then call me tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah I will." Nico said,

He got up and walked towards the door, "Neeks stop." percy said getting up.

"What?" the younger boy asked as he turned around to look at his boyfriend.

Percy got close, "Thank you, for helping me today and.."

he wanted to say a lot of things to this chocolate eyed boy, he wanted to make him feel that he was his safe haven, but the only words which came out of his mouth made the boy smile.

"...I love you." He said and Nico smiled thinking that he has a lovely boy who loves him, heart and soul.

"I love you too percy." He said, then he got on his tip toes, and kissed percy, something which always makes percy's heart flutter. He wrapped his hands around the smaller boy and lifted him from the ground all while kissing him, they had to pull away because Nico had to leave but Percy held him tight, close to his heart like a precious jem. He slowly put him down on the ground.

"I am here for you, whatever it is." He said and slowly kissed his forehead. He rubbed his hands over Nico's to comfort him. "I am fine Percy." Nico said and smiled to make him believe. "You can't put a smile and say you're happy, I of all the people know it."

"I know I will talk to you about it tonight? I really have to go now." Nico said looking down.

Percy knew it won't be a help to push it, he knew Nico will come around.

"Alright, call me." he said and kissed his forehead one last time and let him go. He waved the boy from his window.

Nico's POV:

I left the boy I love and went to my house, 

*sigh* what should I tell him? that my family never treats me like their son, that they think I have made a choice, that I am a disappointment.

"Here you are!" My mom said as I entered. "Hi, mom" I said half heartedly.

"Come in we have guests, behave"

she said and I went towards the dinning area, 

Ohhh nooo! it's my uncle and his son. The mister perfect, who is always great in everything, trust me sometimes I think was this kid born a mature?

"Hello Nico." He said as I sat on the chair I usually sat on. he was sitting just across of me. "Hi Will." I said.

"So I hear you are getting along pretty well in the new school" Uncle Solace said, "Yeah well it turned out better than I thought." 

"Any special friends?" He asked, on which Will stared right in my eyes.

"Not really," I wasn't ready to tell them about percy just yet. But Will seemed relaxed at that statement.

"Well you know you and I should hang out more you can tell me about your friend, besides my best friend has his eyes on someone." Will said with a sly grin which made me uncomfortable.

"And your best friend doesn't happen to have name does he?" I say shrugging off the awkwardness.

"Oh he does. His name is,

Octavian"

Oooooooo willl!!!

Nicoo!!!

Octavian!! 

Percy!!! 

that calls for drama!!

EXCELSIOR.