Chapter 2.1 | Locating Them (Part 1)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"What happened?" Jax questions as I drive down the highway, the sirens blaring into the night. Fuck, how did he manage to get past us, we had everything covered but there had to be somewhere we were fucking blind.

"Charlotte just called me and said Oli just showed up at her door by himself and Victoria was taken," I snap as I go around a truck. "That fucking piece of shit got her."

"They couldn't have gotten far away," he reasons. "I'd guess they have a thirty-minute headstart at least.."

"I get that, the rational part of me gets that but I don't know what he wants with her. Victoria knows nothing and Felix couldn't find anything. I don't want a repeat of last year and she's already had enough accidents for her lifetime and her body is still healing," my hands clench around the wheel as I press on the gas, the exit coming up insight.

"We'll find her," he tells me as his phone rings and he picks it up. "Felix, did you find anything? Wait, are you fucking serious. Jason, you need to hear this."

"Jason, you're nephew is a fucking genius. He told us that when Eiichi was at your house he was apparently interested in her tattoo and the kid remembered everything on it and let me tell you, this guy is insane," he rants. I hear voices in the background before a different voice goes on the line.

"Jason, sorry about that, this dumbass is such an idiot but he managed to translate Victoria's tattoos. Turns out they're coordinates and because he's in the yakuza they're most likely," Natalia's voice trails off.

"Secret bases of sorts," I conclude. "Where's the closest one? We're less than ten minutes away from reaching you guys."

"The closest one is in Quebec though it's in the forest and it's a pretty big area. We have the general area," she answers. "The other places are in Denver, England, Chile, and Japan. There's a high chance they're going to the one in Quebec first."

"There's no fucking way they're driving all the way there, it would take hours and they have a time limit so no one can find her. Safest bet they're taking a helicopter, I wouldn't be surprised if that bastard had one," I tell her as I turn off the sirens as I turn down the street to Charlotte's house.

"Nash is already arranging a copter for us so don't worry about that," she tells me. I stop the car behind Natalia's and kill the engine, jumping up as I run towards the door. Victoria might have been kidnapped but there's one other precious person I need to make sure is okay. I open the door walking inside and my gaze falls onto Oli and Wren watching a cartoon show together.

They both turn around at the sound of my footsteps and as soon as Oli sees me he's up and running. I fall onto my knees as I hold onto him and I feel his body shaking as he cries; a couple of tears escape from my eyes too. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him, my only nephew and the one person connected to my sister. I pull back, both of my hands on his cheeks as I look at him before moving to kiss his forehead and hug him again.

"I'm so happy you're okay," I whisper.

"Uncle, uncle, they took Tori," he cries.

"I know, I know and we're going to find her. You did a good job of writing what you remembered, I'm so proud of you," I tell him as I move to look him in the eyes. "Oli, I need you to listen to me carefully. I have to go, I'm going to look for Victoria so you'll be staying here with Charlotte, Wren and the twins, okay?"

"Promise you come back," he says holding up his pinky.

"I promise, why don't you two get going to bed, I think you should still have clothes here," I say as I stand up and look at Charlotte who's nodding her head.