Dinner

Trixie stands behind the kitchen counter, dicing tofu. The sun glazed her hair with rays of gold making her blonde hair sparkle. She is waiting for her husband to come home from work. He tends to come home exhausted, she wants them to have a nice warm meal before they go to sleep.

The salty water finally starts boiling, Trixie pours pasta into the pot with a bit of oil. She turns away from the stove just to see the sun setting. She misses the evenings where Alexander would clock out early just to watch the sunset with her from their balcony.

The sun was hiding behind the buildings of the city and navy blue covered the whole sky while she finished preparing dinner. The keys started rattling behind the front door of the apartment - he's here.

They sat down quietly at the dining table and dug into the pasta.

Alex looked like he ran all the way from the bus stop to their apartment, little beads of sweat dripping from his temples and he hyperventilating.

"Gosh, what were you doing today, you look so tired", Trixie asked.

"I just had a hard day at work, someone accidentally pulled the alarm so the whole building had to evacuate, it was a mess..."

Trixie knows a little Russian but Alex has a habit of talking so fast that she can't understand him properly. They agreed on speaking English.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, I hope you enjoy the meal at least", Trixie says with a smile.

"It's delicious, Trix, I still can't believe you quit your job for me, but it's awesome to have you by my side in the mornings and right when i come home from work as well."

Trixie nods in agreement, too tired to tell him again and again that she never really wanted to stay at home.

Alex, finished with the pasta, went to take a shower. Trixie does the dishes meanwhile.

Trix hops into the shower right after Alexander. She turns the water on and it comes gushing out of the shower head above her right into her hair and onto her skin.

Trixie lathers her vanilla shampoo onto her scalp and works her way to the lenghts of her hair. When she thoroughly washes off the shampoo she decides to do a hair mask. The sweet vanilla smell fills up the humid bathroom.

She washes her body with the foamy shower gel and as she moves her hands from her waist slowly to her full chest she accidentaly runs the palm of her hand over her left nipple. Trixie tries her best not to make a noise at the touch.

She misses it especially someone else touching her this way, Alex always comes from work late in the evening and is way too tired and or stressed because of work. She isn't sure how long can she bear the lack of contact.

Trixie wraps a towel around herself and walks to the bedroom carefully on her tippy toes because she assumes Alex already fell asleep and when she peeks her head into the bedroom she sees that she was right.

She slips into her lace underwear and throws on a light silk top. Trixie lies down into the soft pillows of their king sized bed.

She falls asleep almost immediately.