No breaking my heart

NSFW // sex, strong smut ???

———————————————————

I didn't know what to say. Is she serious? Should I say it back? Do I love her? Well I think we already established, that I do, when I'm thinking about her 24 fucking 7.

"I, I."

Trixie looked at me with her pretty brown eyes. 

"I love you too."

She started sobbing and hugged me by my waist. I started petting her hair and peppered small kisses into it.

I pulled away and stared into her eyes. She made a move and kissed me on the lips and deepend the kiss right away.

"Well someone's eager tonight huh?"

I asked. She giggled in response.

"Shut up"

She pulled me in again and we made out for a while. The room's temperature around us quickly seemed to get hotter.

I trailed my hand down Trixie's curves and squeezed her butt, making her squeal. I smiled into the kiss and continued biting her lip. She slid her tongue even more into my mouth so I decided to suck on it, a deep moan echoing at the back of her neck.

I picked her up and sat her onto the countertop.

"Trix, we have to talk."

"Uh oh did I do something? Is something wrong?"

"Not at all красотка, I just have to ask you something, how do you feel about safe words?"

"I think we should definitely set some."

"Okay then, choose for yourself."

"Red yellow green? Red - stop, yellow - slow down and green for yes or okay?"

"Okay, so..."

I repeated the words back to her and she knodded.

"Mhm can you wait up here a little baby?"

She whined at that.

"Umm I don't think i can."

"Well, well, well, look who's being bratty now," I chuckled.

I walked into my bedroom and opened my bedside table the first drawer filled with toys.

I chose the pink strap on and a crimson red silk scarf. I layed them out on the sheets of my bed and walked back to my kitchen, found Trixie still sitting on the counter. She had already stripped to her underwear set, her clothes discarded under her, beside the kitchen island.

She bit her lip ever so slightly, when she saw me come into the room. I just smirked at her and came closer, slowly, like she was prey I was trying to hunt.

When I finally made my way to her we didn't speak, nobody said a word. We just stared into eachother's eyes for a moment and then kissed passionately.

I slid her off of the cold counter and took her bridal style up to the bedroom. I slowly laid her onto the bed next to the selected toys. She looked over at them and bit her lip once again.

"A-are you going to use these on me?"

"Only if you want to."

She nodded in response.

"Now use your words кукла."

"Yes, yes please do."

"Alright."

———————————————————

Katya strapped the toy on and Trixie was just left to watch. Just the thought of Katya fucking her like this made a pool of wetness appear between her inner tighs.

Katya took the scarf into her left hand holding Trixie's wrists above her head pinning them to the bed with her right hand. She started to wrap the scarf around Trixie's wrists when she looked down at her for consent.

"Green."

She quickly tied her wrist together and to the bed's headboard.

Katya reached for the lube standing on the bedside table and opened it in one movement, the lid popping open. She squirted a little of it onto the toy strapped on her and started massaging it. Trixie was dripping with arousal she needed Katya, all of her.

Katya slowly climbed on top of Trixie.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I want this, I want you."

Was all Trixie had to say for Katya to strip down her lace thong and start rubbing the strap onto Trixie's entrance. Trixie's breath hitched when she felt the cold slippery silicone against her.

It wasn't long before Trixie was moaning Katya's name with Katya thrusting in and out of her. Katya quickened her pace and Trixie started moaning even louder gripping the silk sheets.

Katya could tell she was pushing Trixie over the edge. It was only confirmed when Trixie came squirting onto the sheets and Katya making a mess as she rode Trixie through her intense orgasm. Trixie's legs were still shaking when she began speaking.

"Oh wow."

"Same here I'm surprised you were able to take the whole thing."

"Well yeah I mean, I've got toys too y'know.."

Trixie replied with a smirk and Katya began to unstrap the toy and then untie Trixie's hands.

"Aaaaah i see."

"I can't wait to ruin you with them."

"Oh a bit of a top behavior don't ya think."

"Mmmm maybe."

Katya gave Trixie a wide grin as she reached for a towel to clean both of them up.

"Thank you Kat."

"Trixie you don't have to thank me everytime we have sex."

"I know, I know, but I can't help it when you're always so amazing."

"Aww well thank you too then."

Katya flipped her hair and kissed Trixie on her lips, Trixie quickly kissing back.