Thoughts are being THUNK

God she was perfect I tried to not look at her pink lace bra but sometimes my eyes just dropped and i couldn't help myself. I'm sure she could feel me staring, but she didn't say anthing. Did she only like the attention? Or was she possibly not straight?

I had so many questions and my thoughts were foggy with the smell of her intoxicating perfume and vanilla blonde hair.

I told Trixie the price for her piece, she left a generous tip. Our hands touched as she was handing me over the money.

"Also, if you have any questions about aftercare or basically anything in regards of the tattoo, you can always call me here.."

I quickly wrote down my private number on a piece of paper and handed it to her with a smile.

"Okay, thanks for everything, Katya."

I love the way she pronounced my name.

"Absolutely no problem, see you next Friday for your checkup!"

"Bye!"

She headed to the door and waved at me when she closed the door behind her. I watched her walk away and already couldn't wait to see her again. Her presence was so calming, it made me forget about everything for just a moment.

When I finally got home from work I flopped on my bed still thinking about Trixie.

————————————————————
A shorter chapter for u lads how do u like fully telling the story from Katya's pov? I feel like imma switch between the styles of telling the story but i don't want it to be like annoying lmao. Say what u think in the comments B-)