The process

Trixie and Katya met Alex in the hall before the whole process started.

"Hi."

Trixie said looking down at the floor.

"Hi Trixie, hello uh Katya."

Alex replied reaching out his hand to shake Katya's.

"So how have you guys been?"

"Good actually."

Trixie spoke first.

"That's great, I'm happy for you guys. On that note, you two are together or..?"

"No no we aren't we're just friends, well housemates now actually."

Katya quickly replied awkwardly standing next to Trixie.

"Oh."

Alex said looking the both of them up and down evidently not believing Katya's statement.

Trixie shrugged his look off as the door before them opened revealing a big room with wooden furniture and the judge standing before them.

"Shall we begin?"

The judge said gesturing towards her and Alex.

"May I ask you to wait in the hall?"

She said to Katya.

"Of course."

Katya winked at Trixie and mumbled a 'you got this' to her and turned around walking to the seat in the hall.

Trixie knodded at Katya and walked into the room by Alex's side.

———————————————————

After the court.

———————————————————

The judge still had to make a decision but Trixie herself thought it went great. She didn't even stutter when she spoke and came off confident just like Monét instructed her to.

She greeted Katya infront of the door again, but they didn't hug, which bothered the both of them but they didn't want to raise further suspicion as Alex already suggested something was going on between them.

As they drove home, Trixie recited the whole process to Katya. She couldn't believe, that she could finally get out the abusive and draining relationship with Alexander.

All thanks to how Katya helped her grow and be her own person.

Katya, the woman that came into her life and changed it instantly. The woman who was so incredibly caring and giving towards Trixie. The woman that Trixie couldn't even sometimes believe was real. The woman Trixie loved so much.

Katya looked at Trixie with nothing but love and care, and Trixie did at her too.

———————————————————

Also for the ppl worrying in the last chapter, ✨don't✨ okay??? I hope ya'll gonna love the ending, also there's gonna be deffo a bonus chapter so stay tuned for that!!!