Flowers and summer breeze

I woke up on the Sunday morning with birds chiming in the trees below my bedroom window. I looked at my phone right when it started buzzing as Trixie's name popped up on the bright screen. I waited for a bit so I don't seem like I've been staring at my phone doing nothing and picked up.

"Hey."

I said with a creaky voice.

"Hi Katya, I'm just calling because of tonight, Alex is going out with some of his coworkers and I thought I can cook the dinner and we can maybe watch a movie? I love cooking for other people and don't really feel like going out to some fancy restaurant"

She chuckled.

"Yeah sure, text me your adress and I'll be there by 7PM"

"Allright, see you tonight then."

She hung up and I got a text with the adress right away.

I drifted back to sleep as it was only 8AM. Immediately the dream I had about Trixie came to my mind. We were walking on a small path through a forest, we were holding hands, I was leading and glancing over at her over my shoulder every once in a while.

We walked out of the forest through an opening between the tress onto a field filled with blossoming flowers. Honeybees were flying from flower to flower.

A few haystacks were sitting a little further into the field. I climbed up one, helped Trixie up too and we just sat there speaking with eachother with a cold summer breeze flowing through our hair.

Did the dream mean anything?

———————————————————

I cooked a traditional ramen broth with eggs instead of the beef for lunch and decided to go for a walk.

When I got back I read a book and realized it was almost 5PM. I better start getting ready. I took a quick cold shower to wake myself up a little. I did my makeup. I made sure the eyeliner was just perfect, I kinda wanted to impress Katya, but that's a different chapter. I can just keep lying to myself, that I'm doing this to feel pretty and not for Katya to think I'm pretty.

I slipped on a white lace lingerie set and a light blue dress with a white polka dot pattern. I thought about what to do for dinner and an idea came to my mind. We can make pizza together, it's a fun activity so we can't really get bored if we don't find much to talk about.

I got everything ready and heard a bike stop below the kitchen window of the apartment. I leaned down onto the street from the window and saw a big black motorbike with a woman sitting on top of it. She took off her helmet and I immediately knew it was Katya. She had her black biker leather jacket on with combat boots and gloves.

I saw her coming to the front door of the building and went to buzz her in. Not even two minutes passed and there she was, at the door of my apartment. I opened the door not being sure if I can hug her or not. Her face lighted up when she saw me and she immediately hugged me wrapping her hands around my neck.

I was a bit shocked by it but then I leaned in into the hug too. She released and started talking.

"Hi, what's for dinner?"

She laughed.

"I actually thought we can cook together, I already prepared everything , you eat pizza right?"

"Of course, but I can't cook very good."

She looked down on the floor and then glanced back at me.

"That doesn't matter, I'll be glad to teach you."

I smiled at her.

"Okay then."

She stepped next to me as i closed the door behind us. I turned around and headed for the kitchen. She stood there for a while, I reached the kitchen island.

"What?"

I asked her grinning.

"Nothing I just like you."

She started laughing, I did the same. I was glad, it kinda eased the atmosphere. She catched up to me in the kitchen.

"So should we get started?"

I asked her.

"Sure!"

She said smiling at me.

———————————————————

A cliffhanger 😈😈💯💯‼️‼️