What is love

We sat down and ate our food in a comfortable silence. I was feeling very content at that moment, just me and her enjoying our time together and eachother's presence.

Every now and then she looked at me with her bright ocean eyes. I could get lost in them, it looked like there were waves of all shades of blue trapped in her irises. She looked so beautiful.

We finished our food and she started to wash the dishes.

"Wait let me, you cooked, it's only fair I do the dishes y'know."

"Trixie you don't have to really..."

"But I want to help okay?"

"Kay then if you want to."

"Okay thanks."

I gave her a wide smile as I took the dishes from her hands and began washing them.

"Thank you for this Kats."

"For what?"

"For everything really, no one ever treated me like this, I feel like I don't deserve it, it's just you're so kind and loving."

"Trixie baby you deserve it 100% okay."

I finished doing the dishes and stopped the water.

"Thanks."

"Nothing to thank me for, it's the least I can do."

She gave me a peck on the lips when I looked up at her. We pulled away and I looked into her eyes. I quickly slid my hand into her blonde wavy hair and kissed her again, deeper. After a while I slid my tongue across her lips as she let me in to explore.

Everytime we kissed it was new, exciting, even if it was supposed to feel the same it didn't, not with her.

"I.. I love you"

I mumbled in between kisses. Fuck. It just slipped out, but I knew nothing else than that it was very much true.

She quickly pulled away and looked me dead in the eye.