Connections

"So how's it going with that Tracy girl?"

Kam asked me.

"Quite good actually! And her name's Trixie."

"Oh look who's correcting me about someone's nameeee."

"Stop it, we aren't even official yet."

"Ha! Yet! So you're hoping to be one day?"

"Of course, we were talking about kids the other day."

"Kids? Oh no no not that, she said no too right?!"

"Yeah she did, you know sometimes I wonder what would it be like if I met her instead of that moron Alexander meeting her first."

"Wait hold up sis, whos that now?"

"Oh," i breathed in through my teeth, "her...husband."

I hated the fact that Trixie was not mine, she was, but not really, in the papers she was Alex's no matter how much I wanted to believe she wasn't. Not like it mattered much, the love we have for eachother is the most important thing, but I still want us to say our 'I do's' and live our gay, free life together. But that wasn't going to happen, at least not here, in Russia.

"Woah a husband huh?"

"Yeah..."

"She's trying to divorce him but it's complicated."

"Hey you know I have a friend who's a lawyer I could get him to meet Trixie and help her with it?"

"I'm gonna talk to her first, but I'm sure she's gonna be more than happy to hear that, thank you so much."

"It's fine really, I want it to work out for you two, you're cute together."

"Awww, well thank you."

"No problem."

"Oh shit what time is it?"

"10:30, why?"

"I got a customer coming in in 10 minutes i gotta go get ready."

"Kay, I'm gonna go sort out the stencils then okay?"

"Yep."

I quickly got my equipment ready for her next appointment and thought about the fact that it could actually work out for me and Trixie. That made me incredibly happy, Trixie could finally get out of that terrible "marriage" and we could begin our life together.

———————————————————

Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I want to start telling the story more from Katya's POV too and like things Katya's doing coz I feel like it's always about Trix, ofc there's more to write about but still i don't want it to be so monotoned so yeah, hope y'all enjoy this too😺👍